Crumbs To Brix: Archiweedies' Organic, 4x8

Congrats on the harvest! Wow, that a lot to trim in one session! :thumb:

:bravo: what a massive harvest! What will be more than a pound in the end, cut, washed and hung in one night by one guy :eek::adore:

Looks great all hanging like that - just such a huge amount. And the photos look great :thumb: I can tell you would’ve been able to zoom in really well on those, on your computer screen. We lose that once they’re uploaded ‘cause the site compresses them to it’s max resolution. I’ll let you in on a trick I use to capture those really close on screen views - take a screenshot when you’re zoomed in to a good zone :)

Smokin’ it up! Trimmin’ it up! :passitleft:

Thank you so much AG! :circle-of-love:
I like to use Emilya’s handy little formula for estimating dry weight. It’s total weight minus 10%(for stems and leaves) divided by four (moisture loss). It seems to hit pretty close to the mark in my limited experience.

BC1- 610g / 4.9oz
BC2 - 697g / 5.6oz
BC 2.1 - 909 / 7.3oz
Blueberry - 1328g / 10.6oz
Durban - 3.9oz (if I remember correctly)

Total is 32.3oz .....ugh wow :morenutes::goof: this can’t be right! If I have even half of that it would eclipse my best harvest at 13 zips from the HubbaBubbaSmelloScope grow.

Thank you for sharing your photo trick AG! I’ll be sure to give that a shot. I just zoomed in right on my camera using the lcd screen. Let’s you zoom right in, though a nice big monitor would’ve been super nice. Cheers AG!

I’m showering, making guacamole, and shoving off down to San Diego for the meetup with several members of the mag including Shed and SweetSue to name just a few.

Shhh.......Archie's sleepin....lmfao.....:bravo:

Archie did have a fat nap yesterday lol! I’ve never trimmed so much before and I was booking! The bud washing is so worth it, the stuff that comes off in there is nasty.
We did a good job I think Duggan!:high-five:

Congrats on the mighty fine harvest! :high-five:

Sorry to hear about your buddy.

:passitleft:

Ahh thanks for popping by again Ween. Thank you for the condolences and the congratulations :Namaste:

Congrats on the harvest! Wow, that a lot to trim in one session! :thumb:

Thanks Beez! Yeah I was cramping up in my scissor hand about three hours in and had to switch hit for a while. :slide:

Keep in mind I’m. It finely manicuring the buds for bag appeal or anything. I am kinda quick scanning each branch and taking the really obvious big fans off. Once the buds go into jars I trim any other fans the might have been missed. I like the sugar leaves so they stay. :surf:

Thanks for showing the love Beez! Looking so forward to getting this dry and cured and moving on to the outdoor grow.

Hey all, I’m back from the San Diego meetup. We had a blast Sue made brownies, there was clone swapping, @BTzGrow hosted and cooked some awesome burgers and dogs. Not to mention he made a Mexican key lime pie with Mexican limes grown by him in his backyard. It was so great to meet everyone and shake some hands and have some laughs. All while sharing bud with each other from our own grows :hug:

Shout out to @TheMadDabber as he sent Shed with a little gift for everyone in attendance. Thanks brother I’m looking forward to giving your gifts a go!

DocDoob also gifted me a couple Carnival seeds from MOC and that is a strain I’ve been really intrigued by. Thanks again Doob!

I managed to forget my clone from Shed even after he twisted my arm to take a Candida :cool: What can I say haha. Sorry Shed, hopefully we found her a home. Agemon brought what were alleged to be clones but were huge lol. Somebody took a lot of clones home :laugh:

I think I’ve made a big error when I calculated my weight from the harvest. I weighed the stems you see hanging after washing them. I let them drip but they probably soaked up a lot of moisture. Bottom line is that deducting 10% for stems and leaves isn’t enough of a deduction when the plant is that wet.

So, forget I even weighed them and I’ll re-weigh once dry. :rolleyes: I wouldn’t know what to do with that much weight anyways lol.

Alright good night. :Namaste:

Sounds like you had a great time. I've really enjoyed meeting members from the Mag, everyone is so cool. Sue's a ball of energy isn't she?
Yeah totally! What a trip. So much love in the world when we show kindness to each other :green_heart: Thanks for dropping by Neiko :high-five:

Sounds like a wonderful time! Who knows, someday maybe I'll join you all -- San Diego is only about an 8 hour drive for me. LOL :goof:

Nice harvest Archi! Just vaped on sumadat Durban, nice stuff came on pretty quick but not too heavy still cruisin and sippin some adutified grape juice with the mom in law.

Looking forward to our next meeting,

Thanks again!

Sounds like a wonderful time! Who knows, someday maybe I'll join you all -- San Diego is only about an 8 hour drive for me. LOL :goof:
Be a long drive for you but I’d love to have you join us! I’m actually headed up to San Fran towards the end of June.
It was a great time and a pleasure to see familiar and new faces! Nice to see you again AW, and nice moon shots :).

I'm sure DrD will give the Candidas a good home.
Thanks Shed! I’m sure he will too! I really got along right away with DrD! All cool folks!
Hey Archi - great moon shot! And th birds and flowers too :thumb: WHat kind of zoom lens are you using?
Thanks AG! I have a Nikon D3500 and it comes with a 70-300mm lens in the bundle. I imagine glass upgrades could make things even more fun but ya know kids in college to pay for and stuff lol.
Cheers AG!
Nice harvest Archi! Just vaped on sumadat Durban, nice stuff came on pretty quick but not too heavy still cruisin and sippin some adutified grape juice with the mom in law.

Looking forward to our next meeting,

Thanks again!
Thanks Agemon. I’m planning on vaping that train wreck of yours here in a little bit.
Yeah I’m glad you guys enjoyed the Durban and I agree it’s a real smooth and not overly potent strain. It got the fire lit into me today. I was zipping all over the backyard trimming bushes and doing other yard work :woohoo:
Looking forward to doing it again Age!

Nikon D3500 and it comes with a 70-300mm lens in the bundle
:high-five: we’re like brother and sister you and I :D I have the D5600 body - with same kit lens (70-300). That’s an awesome moon shot then - did you use a tripod?

Also, the macro i have for it is very entry level and will work wth your camera body. It’s this one Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40 mm f/2.8G. You could put it on your “birthday” list :)

:high-five: we’re like brother and sister you and I :D I have the D5600 body - with same kit lens (70-300). That’s an awesome moon shot then - did you use a tripod?

Also, the macro i have for it is very entry level and will work wth your camera body. It’s this one Nikon AF-S DX Micro Nikkor 40 mm f/2.8G. You could put it on your “birthday” list :)
We really are kinda connected in an unexpected and unexplained way AG :green_heart:

I dont own a tripod yet, but I’ll be sure to grab one. That macro lens looks perfect for my needs thanks AG!

You could put it on your “birthday” list
My wife just asked me today what I wanted for my birthday. I told her "maybe a nice camera". Now I have an idea what to look for. :thanks:

My wife just asked me today what I wanted for my birthday. I told her "maybe a nice camera". Now I have an idea what to look for. :thanks:
The Macro lens is very popular, and a 70mmm to 200 or 300 is fun to use. Ive been enjoying my 50mm lately too.

Back in the day (before digital) I had a 28mm, 50mm, and 70-300mm. Special effects filters, tripods. Now that they're all obsolete (except the tripod), and I need to start over in the digital age. LOL. A little embarrassing since I spent 30 yrs in photolithography engineering.

Back in the day (before digital) I had a 28mm, 50mm, and 70-300mm. Special effects filters, tripods. Now that they're all obsolete (except the tripod), and I need to start over in the digital age. LOL. A little embarrassing since I spent 30 yrs in photolithography engineering.
I'm with you BL! I have two Nikon bodies and four lenses, and a Canon body and two lenses for that. When digital became a thing I bought a few point and shoots until my phone had higher resolution than (if not the analog zoom of) the camera.

I did the same thing but for Christmas past. I haven’t regretted it. My son was a amateur photographer and taught me what little I know. The more I learn the more fascinating it all becomes.
The Macro lens is very popular, and a 70mmm to 200 or 300 is fun to use. Ive been enjoying my 50mm lately too.
See UA was telling me to try my 70mm-300mm to check trichomes. Using the cameras review function and zooming in on the picture you took. It helped me decide to chop.
I am looking forward to traveling as I get older and I wanted to take some photos. I’ve got all this time to practice, might as well be on my plants lol.
I'm with you BL! I have two Nikon bodies and four lenses, and a Canon body and two lenses for that. When digital became a thing I bought a few point and shoots until my phone had higher resolution than (if not the analog zoom of) the camera.
The phones are so darn good these days ya know? That’s why I haven’t bought one until recently.

Back
Top Bottom