Cryptopsy - 200W CFL Indoor - Local Strain

cryptopsy

420 Member
Hi, long time stoner, first time growing!

I've read a lot, but have no experience and low budget. Here's the cheap setup.

-small place in closet, 2'large x 5'high
-200w 6400k CFL for veg, 2700k for flo w/reflector
-20-20-20 fertilizer
-promix soil
-cheap timer for lights
-a fan
-2 plants . a month and a half old .
-and a baby of a week old
-strain; local strain from quebec, canada

Help of anykind is veryyy appreciated. Don't be rude i'm a noob and wanna learn. :)

Just got these two plant, they were grown using 2x40w neon. First plant, the roots were dommage. Second one looked a bit weak. Hope they'll tough the run!

Plant 1
plant1-01.jpg

plant1-02.jpg

plant1-03.jpg

plant1-04.jpg

------------
Plant 2
plant2-01.jpg

plant2-02.jpg

Sup Cryptopsy

Plants look healthy bro.

A few quick :hmmmm:

Is your light at the side of the plants?

If so. Possible to move to top ?

What are your temps lights on/off?

Do you have tds meter?

What's your ppm for veg/flower?

Have you :nomo: about pruning?

Pruning will give you a bushier plant more buds :yummy:

That's it for now, keep those girls healthy

Camera used is Nikon coolpix L18 , pretty cheap but useful :)

By the way, I'm from Quebec, so forgive my english!

Is your light at the side of the plants? On top with a reflector.

What are your temps lights on/off? On 30c , Off 23c . Temp will lower a bit, cold is coming.

Do you have tds meter? No

What's your ppm for veg/flower? Can't know

Have you about pruning? No, but will read about it!

Thank's for the info. Just bought nutrient for the flo, bloom nutriplus, 6-0-3 & 1-4-8 . One of the plant had the roots damaged, she looks healthy, budding is started.. but she staying small!

One of the plant had the roots damaged, she looks healthy, budding is started.. but she staying small!

Hey bro

Consider tds meter not absolutely necessary but very helpful to new growers like us.

Works like this the rough rule goes 300/600/900/1200 so for every inch your plant is,

it'll be 100 ppm (parts per million). Plant about 6 inches tall 6-900 (750 personal highest I'd go).

Which plant is taller 1 or 2?

Have you named them yet?

Try pruning just 1 of your plants till you get the hang of it.

The 3rd and 4th node from the bottom on plant 1 are where I woud start to take the

large fan leaves. On the 4th node there is a branch that just wants to explode if

you take the fan leaf the energy will go onto that branch instead of the fan leaf.:morenutes:

Give her a week to recover and continue up the tree. I also like the new growth to

clear main stem both it and fan leaf are growing off.

How did roots get damaged?

What size pot is flowering plant in?

Hope it helps and more pics:yummy:

Sorry for the lack of update. Due to the few post, I don't feel to post a lot haha

And, this culture is done by me, a complete noob. I don't want to be a good grower, it's only for fun purpose!

I had to stop using weed couple days ago, due to anxiety crisis. It sucks, but it's my decision, helped me out with my social anxiety, but now I think I over abused it. But I'll probably test my plant once. haha IT LOOKS AWESOMEEEE.

At first I didnt know how to transplant, so as a noob, I tooked it by the stem and pull! WRONG. lol So that one is keeping small by my bad, I cut the head 2weeks before flowering, so now it got 2 heads.

DSCN18122.JPG

DSCN18103.JPG

Clipboard0215.jpg

New update. Harvest was about 2 months ago. I've been about 3months without smoking. And now, i've tried my results.

It's better than anything we find on here. It's smelly as hell, you need a smelly proof bag. The smell is as strong as any Kush or Skunk strain. The taste is awesome. A strong head and body high. I'm so surprised about the results.

There's 2 new plant growing, the same strain, and an Afghan Purple Kush. Just hoping it's females.

3938.jpg

21037.jpg

11448.jpg

Thanks for sharing your grow with us!

Don't forget to head over to the 420 Strain Reviews forum and post your smoke report there too! :cheer:

I’m moving this to completed journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom