CS spraying more than a month: no male sacks

I haven’t personally tried either method but have been wanting to for a long time... I read STS has a higher success rate than CS, and STS is fairly easy to make at home, read the link nutty professor linked it’s an easy walkthrough, and the stuff to make it can be found fairly easily anywhere that sells photography supplies
But where to find ingredients like the chems ones?
I don't know even if u need special lisence to have or order these ingredients

Photography supply stores would be where to look.. find somewhere that processes old picture negatives and ask if they know where to buy or if they have any, if they ask why you need it say you have some old family negatives you’d like to try processing yourself

P10606702.JPG
P10606771.JPG
P10606781.JPG

It is 2-3 days I don't spraying her...i only spraying a dud in another auto.
It starts to show white pistils again..
It starts to produce bud again.
I will let it grow helping her with food and water and see the results after a few weeks.

It is 2-3 days I don't spraying her...i only spraying a dud in another auto.
It starts to show white pistils again..
It starts to produce bud again.
I will let it grow helping her with food and water and see the results after a few weeks.
Something to keep in mind is you don’t want to smoke anything off the part of the plant you’ve been spraying, soo it’s pretty much to be used just for seed production now. If you don’t care about your health go for it but it’s not safe to smoke

@Camaro1691 edibles ? , im not sure if its safe must look into it , i only spray one branch so its not a big problem for me,/. but if i did the full plant it would be nice to know if edibles where safe
I personally would not use ANY part of the plant that has been sprayed, especially for edibles, you only get one body in life, in that span you can grow thousands of plants, why chance it?

Something to keep in mind is you don’t want to smoke anything off the part of the plant you’ve been spraying, soo it’s pretty much to be used just for seed production now. If you don’t care about your health go for it but it’s not safe to smoke
Yes i know that...but thank u fir warning...
I just want to see if it will makes buds..
Or buds with seeds.
I wont smoke it .but i have a question..
Can i get the oil from it?
If it makes any buds?
Or the oil is also not good for th body?

I personally would not use ANY part of the plant that has been sprayed, especially for edibles, you only get one body in life, in that span you can grow thousands of plants, why chance it?
Yes but NuttyProfessor said if he only spraying one branch ...are the others branches ok to use them?
Or after spraying one branch or whole plant is the same..
Can spraying one branch to destroy the whole plant?
Coz i did spray one brunch only..one bud only from my other auto.just the top if one small branch . colloidal silver dont go to othrr branches..

From the research I’ve done, parts of the plant that are not sprayed are ok to use but even for oil, I would not use parts that have been sprayed, there’s traces of the silver that are on a nanoparticle level and can enter the cell walls, which in turn can enter the buds and the oil your trying to extract.. rather safe than sorry bud

From the research I’ve done, parts of the plant that are not sprayed are ok to use but even for oil, I would not use parts that have been sprayed, there’s traces of the silver that are on a nanoparticle level and can enter the cell walls, which in turn can enter the buds and the oil your trying to extract.. rather safe than sorry bud
I think this ia reasonable...
I just had a research to Google..
But couldn't find my question
Do u mind?
I wonder if theres any trick or way to dry the seeds quicker than normal?
Example
If i use something warm and place them in a glass and place the glass on top of this warm thing (warm blanket)?
Or any other ways not to wait a month for seeds to be ready for germinate?

I think this ia reasonable...
I just had a research to Google..
But couldn't find my question
Do u mind?
I wonder if theres any trick or way to dry the seeds quicker than normal?
Example
If i use something warm and place them in a glass and place the glass on top of this warm thing (warm blanket)?
Or any other ways not to wait a month for seeds to be ready for germinate?
This is a good question.. do you have a dehumidifier you could setup in a small closet and set them on a screen of some sort? I’ve always taken seeds directly from buds and planted them with no issues germinating, I’ve never heard of having to dry a seed before using it but who’s to say people don’t have better success doing so first? Dehumidifier is my suggestion though, I’ve done this to somewhat quick dry a crop before and it worked amazing

This is a good question.. do you have a dehumidifier you could setup in a small closet and set them on a screen of some sort?
I dont have but i can buy..or borrow from my cousin...
I have a thin electric blanket and i place them on top of the blanket inside a glass or a plastic pot
Or any small pot i can find..
Does the warm hurt them;
Ots not hot...it ia just warm
I use it for germination in the winter.

I’ve always taken seeds directly from buds and planted them with no issues germinating, I’ve never heard of having to dry a seed before using it but who’s to say people don’t have better success doing so first
How long it takes u ? Straight from the bud to the ground?
Must need more than 2 weeks ..or a month or so???

Back
Top Bottom