420 Magazine Background

CS21 Grow #2: Barneys Farm Genetics Gorilla Zkittles, Blue Gelato #41 & Blueberry OG

CS21

Strains- Barneys Farm Genetics Seeds.
1- Gorilla Zkittles
1- Blue Gelato #41
1- Blueberry OG

Grow Space- 3'×3'×5.5' Veg tent
Temps- 23° Humidity- 40%

Grow Medium and Nutrients
Coco Coir and Perlite mix
General Hydroponics flora series, CalMag and Rhizotonic for now.

Lighting
For now under T5 at 24/0 then will veg under a Viparspectra 600w Led at 18/6 once they get a little bigger.

Started these Seeds on Feb.26/2019.
1 of each for now but may start some more depending later.
All seedlings are up and looking good
Starting 1/4 strength nutes tonight.
I am super excited to see these strains when all is said and done!!

Attachments

CS21

Glad to have ya Magic.
I'm excited for these strains!!
BG#41 and the GZ are ones I have never tried so it will be nice to give them a go

CS21

Babies are coming along nicely... I now have them under the LED light and they like it... the Gorilla Zkittles was trying to go tall on me with the T5. They are now on day 8 from seed and are in straight coco so I have started 1/4 strength nutes as well. (GH Flora Series). They are looking healthy so far.

Attachments

Magicdvdfarm

Nice... what strains are you going with this time Magic??
Well I grabbed a ton of seeds. But this next round is..... drum roll please. Crown royale, green crack and bubba kush. 2 plamtsvof each.

CS21

Yes I hear ya there lol... I also have some more seeds of these strains growing as well but since I have some in flower for the next 2 months I will focus on making these into some big girls and if they wont fill the tent then I will start a few more and veg them less time... we will see how it turns out

CS21

Oh I will be watching for it for sure...
I haven't tried autos yet and not sure if I will or not...
As for training on these I'm not sure if I want to give mainline one more go or if I want to try quadlining or scrog. Plenty of time to figure that out still lol

Magicdvdfarm

I’ve never grown anything in my life. So I tried autos first so I could get hang of things. I lst the autos and seemed to go all right. I’ll fill my back yard with autos this summer. Once I get my small veg space up and running I may throw one in at a time and keep it going. The tent is for the photos now. Should be fun.

CS21

Yes well something like that for the backyard would be an ideal plan for autos. Unfortunately I am confined to indoor growing as my house in directly in town, so it would only attract thieves lol...

I might try them when I am really busy with work in the summer as I feel they are a little easier to just leave them be and grow on their own.

Magicdvdfarm

Sounds like a plan. Hate theives. Break there fingers. Lol. I had a lot of fun with the autos. And I’m busy with full time job . 3 kids 2 dogs. I also own a home business that gets smoking busy in the spring and summer. Not to mention I have been a magician for 37 years and I have all those shows to add to the pile. No sleep for the wicked. Lol

CS21

Day 8 from seed.
Nothing too exciting here, just an update...
So I am trying a bit of a different strategy feeding this time as I am in straight coco, with no jiffy pellet, and i am feeding daily to runoff straight from the start. I am giving them 35-40ml and getting 10% runoff. So far so good.
Seem to be right on schedule

As far as feeding goes, they are getting RO Water, 200ppm of Base Nutes and 100ppm of Calmag along with Rapid start and Rhizotonic for root development
:ganjamon:

CS21

Day 5 veg...
Staked the GZ up for some support... other than that things are pretty well the same as last time lol

Top Bottom