CS21 Grow #2: Barneys Farm Genetics Gorilla Zkittles, Blue Gelato #41 & Blueberry OG

CS21

Strains- Barneys Farm Genetics Seeds.
1- Gorilla Zkittles
1- Blue Gelato #41
1- Blueberry OG

Grow Space- 3'×3'×5.5' Veg tent
Temps- 23° Humidity- 40%

Grow Medium and Nutrients
Coco Coir and Perlite mix
General Hydroponics flora series, CalMag and Rhizotonic for now.

Lighting
For now under T5 at 24/0 then will veg under a Viparspectra 600w Led at 18/6 once they get a little bigger.

Started these Seeds on Feb.26/2019.
1 of each for now but may start some more depending later.
All seedlings are up and looking good
Starting 1/4 strength nutes tonight.
I am super excited to see these strains when all is said and done!!

Attachments

• 20190305_075228.jpg
    20190305_075228.jpg
    641.7 KB · Views: 144
  • 20190225_131242.jpg
    20190225_131242.jpg
    558 KB · Views: 135
Babies are coming along nicely... I now have them under the LED light and they like it... the Gorilla Zkittles was trying to go tall on me with the T5. They are now on day 8 from seed and are in straight coco so I have started 1/4 strength nutes as well. (GH Flora Series). They are looking healthy so far.

Attachments

• 20190306_200539.jpg
    20190306_200539.jpg
    673.5 KB · Views: 162
Nice... what strains are you going with this time Magic??
Well I grabbed a ton of seeds. But this next round is..... drum roll please. Crown royale, green crack and bubba kush. 2 plamtsvof each.

That's awesome... Crown Royale is one I will probably try in the future as well.
I have white widow and gelato also. But only so much room lol.

I’ll inform you when I get the journal up for this grow. By the time mine pop up your prob a week and a half ahead. I did autos first run. Photos this run .. still debating to do a scrogg or not.

I’ve never grown anything in my life. So I tried autos first so I could get hang of things. I lst the autos and seemed to go all right. I’ll fill my back yard with autos this summer. Once I get my small veg space up and running I may throw one in at a time and keep it going. The tent is for the photos now. Should be fun.

Yes well something like that for the backyard would be an ideal plan for autos. Unfortunately I am confined to indoor growing as my house in directly in town, so it would only attract thieves lol...

I might try them when I am really busy with work in the summer as I feel they are a little easier to just leave them be and grow on their own.

Sounds like a plan. Hate theives. Break there fingers. Lol. I had a lot of fun with the autos. And I’m busy with full time job . 3 kids 2 dogs. I also own a home business that gets smoking busy in the spring and summer. Not to mention I have been a magician for 37 years and I have all those shows to add to the pile. No sleep for the wicked. Lol

Day 8 from seed.
Nothing too exciting here, just an update...
So I am trying a bit of a different strategy feeding this time as I am in straight coco, with no jiffy pellet, and i am feeding daily to runoff straight from the start. I am giving them 35-40ml and getting 10% runoff. So far so good.
Seem to be right on schedule

As far as feeding goes, they are getting RO Water, 200ppm of Base Nutes and 100ppm of Calmag along with Rapid start and Rhizotonic for root development
:ganjamon:

Back
Top Bottom