CT’s Indoor Autoflower Grow

I ended up with
Strawberry cheesecake
Northern lights
Blue dream
And six shooter just sprouting.

I found a perfect screen for scrog setups, fits perfectly in 32x32.
Seedsman was kind enough to send Gelat.OG and White Widow!
I may have to do some photo period fun after this auto nonsense.

08852802-B642-4D4B-A795-696ED092F89A.jpeg
DA6A17DA-274B-4CDA-897F-840A27953A2B.jpeg

Unfortunately Strawberry and blue dream started flowering, which will become the worlds smallest autos... lol
Luckily it looks like NL is still in veg...

I took clones of my greenhouse plants. So hopefully I can have some photo period fun eventually.
I really look forward to Banana OG..
:green_heart:
55B17915-08AD-47C3-A59A-168EC6880F8D.jpeg
00B707FA-7C9E-4295-9891-90BB60CC3F79.jpeg
7107AF0C-8F77-4C98-A946-0E0B67F5BA94.jpeg

So, how do you like the airplate? Does it move enough air to move the plants? (know your not using it for that).
I just use it to cool my LED heatsinks. It’s meant to ventilate cabinets for entertainment systems. I need to get some cheap oscillating fans. It’s not powerful enough for plants.

I see they make different models, and some of them are like more noisy for heavier use.....

I run a small tent too, I go through about 4 clip fans a year, i've tried all brands....they are all pos. Wish I had enough room to use a 12" poultry fan.

Yeah, I am going to try one of their 6" jobs as a vent fan, mine is noisy as everything and I need something quieter for running 24/7.

I just bought one of the larger jardin monkey fans....like a few more watts, going to plug it in tomorrow and see how long it goes.

I do like those 14 buck honeywell fans, that is the best sub-20 buck fan i've seen.

Sometimes cheap lasko fans at Walmart. Like 12 inch ones last pretty well, but no oscillation.
I really like ACinfinity products. You can’t go wrong, it’s like apple products quality.

I've had some lasko's going in my house close to nonstop for a couple of years. The tent has hurricane fans, but the lasko's should be fine and my experience is they last a long time. My two tall lasko's do oscillate, though I have that turned off.

Vivosun makes them. 5 gal square fabric pots. I’d like something more sturdy, a pot I can lift without the soil splitting apart. I’ll use them outside, but I like ridged pots better for tents.

Also does anyone have anything to say about the strain Vortex?
It’s an older one, was more popular around 2008... compared to GSC in someways. 80/20 sativa.
Looks okay for doing a bunch of clones in SOG.

Back
Top Bottom