Cuckoo For Coco - Bubba Fresh - Instant Karma & Girl Scout Cookies

You might see this question in the ask anything column but I'll put it here too. Now that I got my reservoir set up and drip system I decided to switch from fox farms to AN, not bc anything is wrong just experiment and want easier bc I work alot. Does anybody know if there will be a problem switching to this when I switch to flower. And any tips or advice for switching to flowering? I've only grew autos

420-magazine-mobile1858671849.jpg

You might see this question in the ask anything column but I'll put it here too. Now that I got my reservoir set up and drip system I decided to switch from fox farms to AN, not bc anything is wrong just experiment and want easier bc I work alot. Does anybody know if there will be a problem switching to this when I switch to flower. And any tips or advice for switching to flowering? I've only grew autos

420-magazine-mobile1858671849.jpg

I suggest veg nutes and calmag for the first few weeks of flower, until the stretch is done.

I suggest veg nutes and calmag for the first few weeks of flower, until the stretch is done.
The more I read I think I might just need to play this grow out with ff and then try the AN on the next run? I'm gonna clone this kush plant so I might need to just keep what's working. I just hate putting this grow big in my reservoir bc it's literally shit

No the big bloom is shit, the grow big is synthetic...
Yep that's what I meant sorry bout that. I'm only gone for 6 days so I put just grow big, drip clean and cal mag at half strength bc I was getting a weird smell with that big bloom in there and didn't like it. So I figured to cut it out till I get back. I have it on drip twice a day and I have my buddy checking on it. Still worried tho lol. I also I got my ph all the way to 5.4 so it can fluctuate a little

Hey guys how's it been? Just got back from Cali and had to do an update lol. Man I stayed fucking high the whole entire time. I'll update when my goodies arrive lol. I stayed gone on some planetary og, and insane og and I recommend both. Well back to growing, I left my plants on a drip system for a whole week!! And I think the ph might have got a little high towards the end but other than that I came back and they had exploded with growth. I had my buddy check in to make sure they didn't grow into the lights but other than that they stayed self sufficient. I'm gonna switch to flower this week so I'm dialing everything back in. I had one question tho, on my one plant the roots are growing out of the side of the 5gal smart pot. Anything I should do about that? I'm nervous about switching to flower bc this is my first time without auto flowering. Any tips are greatly appreciated

420-magazine-mobile363689862.jpg
420-magazine-mobile349850695.jpg

I would trim off the whole bottom 1/3 of the growth COMPLETELY and then do it again after two weeks of flowering. Its called lolly popping and it can double your yield and save you hours of trimming larfy airy buds, plus it makes it easier to water and inspect for herms and pests.
You can take all of those lower bramches and clone them for next round, when the plant you have now is done they will be rooted and ready to flower.

I would trim off the whole bottom 1/3 of the growth COMPLETELY and then do it again after two weeks of flowering. Its called lolly popping and it can double your yield and save you hours of trimming larfy airy buds, plus it makes it easier to water and inspect for herms and pests.
You can take all of those lower bramches and clone them for next round, when the plant you have now is done they will be rooted and ready to flower.
I have been pruning a bit and had them pretty clear but I just got back from vacation so I'm gonna do like you say and then switch to flower and do it again. Should I take my cuttings clone and put them in with my flowering plants?

What's going on guys? Gonna set my timer tom for the switch. I'm super excited haha. I did a little defol and tied some wild ones down. My canopy is still a little wild tho. I'm gonna keep up with my fox farms I guess and gradually up to the tiger bloom. I was really looking forward to using the ph perfect but I'm scared to switch them over lol. Gonna get some additives but don't really know what to get. My leaves are looking kind of a lime green, is that it needing a little nitrogen?
420-magazine-mobile2076481394.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1299092104.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1473146592.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1875505895.jpg

Nice they look nice and full! I will follow through flower!

Good luck mang!

Np !

Lime green might be a bit of nitrogen, but more likely pk. A lot of people will tell you to keep running veg nutes into the first week or two of flower,I personally would just slowly transition to full bloom nutes, adjusting for more pk and less n each feeding. Spikes of n in flower can do wierd things to your plants lol

Let someone with more experience help you on that though, first weeks of flower are sensitive!

Np !

Lime green might be a bit of nitrogen, but more likely pk. A lot of people will tell you to keep running veg nutes into the first week or two of flower,I personally would just slowly transition to full bloom nutes, adjusting for more pk and less n each feeding. Spikes of n in flower can do wierd things to your plants lol

Let someone with more experience help you on that though, first weeks of flower are sensitive!
I just used quarter bloom nutes with my regular for right now with this switch

What's up my people? Sorry been awhile since I updated just got back from cali and had a kick ass time and of course got some goodies.
420-magazine-mobile1585012965.jpg

Been in flower for the last few days and everything is doing alright. The stretch is nice so far almost got into my lights but I always keep a close eye lol. My drip system is amazing I just love it. Nice on my back and much easier than doing it every day.
420-magazine-mobile284924311.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1587278382.jpg
420-magazine-mobile159578903.jpg
420-magazine-mobile897987313.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1653409084.jpg

I started some clones after defol and just experimented. Put them straight in tap water under a 25w led and they been like this for a week, gonna put in coco and solo cup tom. Any tips would be great tho
420-magazine-mobile1457972475.jpg
420-magazine-mobile135702966.jpg

Thanks for listening peeps

Back
Top Bottom