Cuckoo For Coco - Bubba Fresh - Instant Karma & Girl Scout Cookies

Day 89. Day 14 flower

What's up guys? Sorry it's been awhile since I've updated but hasn't been much going on and I've been catching up on a few journals lol. I'm in about the second week of flower and my budlets are blooming . Love it. No males out of the 3 so that's great all white pistils babay. Going full strength on all nutes and they seem to be happy. Stuck with fox farm and haven't done any additives yet if anybody has suggestions. Got all my electronics and lights on timers and my reservoir where I only have to change it out each week. I'm pretty automated, I kind of miss spending hours in there haha. Well stay blazed and blessed.

420-magazine-mobile1200874522.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1041569870.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1008987260.jpg

Looks amazing! Thanks for the update! .

Yea sometimes it can take a while for things to pick up! I personally really like what your doing and would like to see more updates:p

Feel free to drop your journal link in mine, it's pretty busy in there so a couple people might see it and jump in!

Yea sometimes it can take a while for things to pick up! I personally really like what your doing and would like to see more updates:p

Feel free to drop your journal link in mine, it's pretty busy in there so a couple people might see it and jump in!
Alright I'll figure it out and do that lol. Yeah used to be a bunch of folks on here but I took a little hiatus and ain't been much people by anymore

Yea regular updates helps people stay interested a bit, even if it's just a pic every couple days!

I know the apps also down for a lot of people so it might be hard to find you again just cause if your thread doesn't get updated it drops to the bottom of the timelines

Yea regular updates helps people stay interested a bit, even if it's just a pic every couple days!

I know the apps also down for a lot of people so it might be hard to find you again just cause if your thread doesn't get updated it drops to the bottom of the timelines
Yeah ive noticed that bc I've looked for a few peeps and couldn't find them lol. I'm trying to get back involved more again

Day 93. Flower day 17.

Tent has been running pretty smooth. Did 3/4 strength bloom nutes and the tips are a little burnt but not bad, but can't go higher with the nutes. Little budlets are starting to look good and fill in lol. Gonna defoliate a little this week and open up these bud sites and even up my canopy. Got a few stragglers hahaha
Gonna fire up the dehumidifier tom I'm starting to get some moisture under leaves and the rh is staying around 60%
420-magazine-mobile1750654366.jpg
420-magazine-mobile959595264.jpg
420-magazine-mobile349006777.jpg
420-magazine-mobile778778668.jpg

Just fed with some clonex so hopefully these clones will take and root. Need to make me a veg tent
420-magazine-mobile540372069.jpg
420-magazine-mobile985753573.jpg
420-magazine-mobile764200474.jpg
420-magazine-mobile547834992.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1099179746.jpg

Looking really good from here! .

I just picked up some massive by green planet, some really good reviews out there, have yet to try it though!

Hit us up with pics man, it's half the reason were all here .

Day 98. Flower day 22.

420-magazine-mobile1525256878.jpg

Got the dehumidifier fired up and not having to run ac and room is staying about perfect. Pretty dry too. My girls are spitting off some nice pistils. Got some bloom boosters coming in the mail, I ordered a few different things so I'll have pics when they arrive. Seems one of my plants actually the smallest one of the group is having a ph problem so I'm cutting back on the nutes a little. She is the last 2 pics below. Only 3 plants in my tent and they are running out of room lol. Should have scrogged them but oh well.
420-magazine-mobile1716633750.jpg
420-magazine-mobile1983753886.jpg
420-magazine-mobile368660936.jpg
420-magazine-mobile2089064960.jpg
420-magazine-mobile325474858.jpg

Clones have finally rooted and getting them in pots tom hopefully and making a diy veg tent
420-magazine-mobile804481756.jpg

Nice man they look really Nice! Thanks for the pics .

Lol not familiar with anything except cal mag XD hopefully someone jumps in soon!

Lol not familiar with anything except cal mag XD hopefully someone jumps in soon!
I ended up using the flower stacker from Humboldt. I also threw in a little cha ching from fox farm because I was getting that phosphorus /potassium deficiency. All my flowering plants now have the tips browned so I pushed them as far as I could haha. They are stacking nice and that instant karma has a cool diesel build to it

Back
Top Bottom