Cuhzin3o3 5 Strain Hydro/Soil T5 Veg 600W HPS First Grow

cuhzin3o3

this is my first grow i tryed to start some seeds from bag seed but never sprouted this is my 2nd try to get things started

What strain is it?5 strains Citral, White widow from seed skinny p., grape ape haze, and blueberry clones
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? not sure
Is it in Veg or Flower stage?all veg the seeds are 7 days old and clones just got 3 days ago
Indoor or outdoor?indoor
Soil or Hydro?both
If soil... what is in your mix? fox farm ocean mix
If soil... What size pot?last size will be 3 gal
Size of light?veg 200w t5 hydro farm 2ft 8 lamp flower will be 600w hps
Is it aircooled?hps is
Temp of Room/cab?unknowed right now but is pretty hot would say over 80 during days been hot days few days now cant wait for winter!! thank god im not flowering yet in this heat
RH of Room/cab?n/a
PH of media or res?6.0
Any Pests ?had a few from the clone i got sprayed it down with pest killing spray hope it works very disapointed from clones
How often are you watering?hydro drip 15 min every 4 hours soil once a day
Type and strength of ferts used?soil got fox farm grow big and tiger bloom need to get big bloom soon and half strength to the clone none for seedlings for now hydro i got floragro floramicro and flora bloom any tips on what nutes are good?
if you guys need any more info plz ask i dont know what els im missing right now
THANKS for lookin :tokin:
lets get it started!!!!:slide:

White widow from seed fem
SAM_0243.JPG
SAM_02421.JPG

citral 1st seed
SAM_0239.JPG
SAM_02381.JPG

citral 2nd seed this one is my fav seed so far
SAM_02371.JPG

skinny p clone this one has a few spots on leaves and sadly the one that brought pest to my grow:( bumer
SAM_02361.JPG
SAM_0235.JPG

Grape ape haze not lookin good this is how i got it any ideas wats wrong with it?? kinda woried
SAM_0234.JPG
SAM_02331.JPG
SAM_0232.JPG
SAM_0231.JPG

Blueberry my fav clone
SAM_0229.JPG

this is my veg light
SAM_0224.JPG

any tips are very appreciated thanks guys for looking!!

quick update day 11 for seed clones unsure how old so yea alot of new growth things are looking better then last post and i am trying the fim method hope i did it right
white widow side from seed
wwside5.JPG

ww74.JPG

Citral #1 top and side
citral18.JPG
SAM_0255.JPG

Citral # 2
citral21.JPG
SAM_0259.JPG

Blueberry this is yet my fav:)
SAM_02481.JPG
SAM_02471.JPG

Fan leaf is getting huge!!
SAM_0249.JPG

Skinny P
SAM_0244.JPG
SAM_02451.JPG
SAM_0246.JPG

This is the one i fimmed hope i did it right any ideas how it looks???
SAM_0250.JPG

Grape ape the runt of the three clones looking alot better than last time tho
SAM_02521.JPG
SAM_0251.JPG

as you can see both skinny p and grape ape have a few yellow spots and tips and idea? not sure could be hungry??? anyways thanks for looking guys

Welcome brother,

I think that you have a ph or nutrient issue(too much)! I am not a bubble head though. Those tips looked burned! What is your PH and PPM?

Thanks,
i dont have a meter yet kind of tight on money any idea how i can get a cheap one that works?lol and the ph is around 6 i used one of those vial testers the grape ape was like that when i got the clone and seems to be doing a little better do you think i should do water change?

Day 16 of seeds unsure with clones they have a new home and all seeds have been transplanted in 1 gal containers just got my ppm ren for 15 bucks on amazon! they are now in a 4x4 tent now here for the pics
any chance anyone know if the 5 strains should be same size?
blueberry roots
SAM_0263.JPG

grape ape roots
SAM_02641.JPG

this is whats underneth thinking of adding 2 more air stones they dont seem to be pushing alot of air throught any thoughts ? just worried the roots might drown if i dont add more any idea what stones are good?
SAM_0265.JPG

new pen thinking im going to bump the ppm up this friday when im off with res change
SAM_02661.JPG

Blueberry
SAM_0269.JPG

SAM_0270.JPG
SAM_0271.JPG

Grape ape gots a nice 2nd main stem
SAM_0279.JPG
SAM_0280.JPG

skinny p
SAM_0278.JPG
SAM_0276.JPG
SAM_0277.JPG
SAM_0275.JPG

this is where i fimmed it not sure if i did it right looks likethe leaf is still coming out wird not sure wat to expect
SAM_0282.JPG

citral #1
SAM_0274.JPG

Citral #2
SAM_02721.JPG

White widow
SAM_0273.JPG

all in one
SAM_0283.JPG

thinking about putting seeds on nutes next water and skinny p full strength next water
anythought on my grow what do you guys think and thanks for stopping by my grow

no one intrested in my grow?? need some help i am doing a res change friday goin to add hydrogine poroxide 3% how much do i put in per gal?? thanks

thanks alot man yea i checked it its sitting at 514 when i first checked it was around 800 so i added some more water to it should be good now and today i just watered the 3 from seeds with 1/4 nutes with big bloom and grow big seem like they like it

Hey mate its like no ones listening some times i have the same problem .. im on my first grow too mine is a soil grow but i will be watching yours to see how you go, good luck wish i could help !!!

good luck with yours too im thinking of bumping ppm to around 750 tomorrow is that over doing it?? its getting pretty hot in there right now getting a few more air stones tomorrow hope things going to turn out good and a few more ?'s when they grow a bit more in there a way i can make them all same size befor i flower? should i cut it and clone it??? dont want to have crazy diff sizes to the point the lights to high for some and advice helps thanks guys

quick update day 20 on seeds
SAM_0292.JPG

messed up big time was supercroping and messed up and snaped the main stem from the skinny p kinda worried if its going to have a main cola anymore?? here pics
SAM_0293.JPG
blueberry
SAM_0289.JPG
SAM_0290.JPG

the day befor res change the 3 leaves started getting yellow not sure what it is other leaves are doing fine was at 460 ppm just bumped it up to 760 and added some h2o2 5ml per gal
SAM_0291.JPG
any ideas what it could be??
also after res change looked in there and the water turned really cloudy and slim stuff on my hoses
grape ape two main stems not growing as fast as other plants:/
SAM_0280.JPG
SAM_0279.JPG

seeds citral 1 &2
SAM_02881.JPG
SAM_02871.JPG
SAM_0284.JPG
SAM_02851.JPG

white widow
SAM_02862.JPG

and advice helps thanks for lookin

can someone plz help my blueberry is getting yellow leaves on the bottom really scared might be something bad not sure tho any thing helps put another gal of ph water in so bumb the ppm down thx

quick update can someone help me wth a few probs plz 2 of my plants are not looking good not growing at all and just looking like crap latly guessing it could me mag cal def? anyways the skinny p is getting HUGE is there a way too make it not grow so fast so the others can catch up? day 29 i think of veg
SAM_0314.JPG
SAM_0313.JPG
SAM_0312.JPG

^ blueberry got looking good at al this was the one that was growing the best and just all turned around:(
SAM_03111.JPG
SAM_0310.JPG

^grape ape not looking good at all cal mag is my guesss cant get any untill this thursday
SAM_03081.JPG
SAM_0307.JPG

^citral 1 the leaves arent looking as nice as the 2nd citral i got i would be suprised if this one turns out to be a girl but ya neva know
SAM_03061.JPG
SAM_0305.JPG

^white widow looking good so far!!
SAM_03041.JPG
SAM_0303.JPG

^citral 2 looking GREAT alot of side branches and stem is getting thick!!
SAM_0302.JPG
SAM_0301.JPG

^ finaly the skinny p growing crazy supercropped sooooooo many times thinking it would slow the growth down and fimmed a few of them still growing like crazy
if anyone could help me it would be very appreciated thanks guys

Is this grow still alive?

If so, please update us with some pictures and info.

How about posting a 420 Smoke Report?

If you need any help with posting photos, please read the photo gallery tutorial:
Photo Gallery Guide - How to Resize, Upload & Post Photos

I am moving this to abandoned journals until we get updates.

Thanks and hope all is well in your world!

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine!

Back
Top Bottom