Lady Vadalon

I just planted some:

Afghani it is an indica, Hindu Kush is a pure indica, 707 Truthband 30% Sativa; 70% Indica, Amherst Sour Diesel 70% sativa; 30% indica and Strawberry Cough80% Sativa / 20% Indica

Everything is from seeds

I'm not sure how long I am going to Veg

They will flower until done

My garden is Indoor

Right now they are in coco but I may change over to fox farm and kind hot soil

My seeds are in cups but I plan on 5 gal pots

I am running T8's and LED's

RH of Room is about 35% right now

PH 5.8-6.2 for coco

As of right now no bugs

I am watering as needed

I am using a kind line of nutrients but if, I decide to change over to the Kind soil I will not use any.

SeedsAndSoil.jpeg

room21.jpeg

construction.jpg

I want to thank everyone in advance for sitting in on my Arboretum/garden. The only plant that I am familiar with in this grow is the Strawberry Cough. The rest of the plants I will have to do research on to understand it's individual need. I have never grown in coco and that may not last long. I have been reading on the Kind hot soil and it is looking and sounding really good to me right now.

I have an abundant amount of space for gardening. Not only am I doing a log on this grow but I am also doing construction on a 12x 60 trailer that has been partially gutted. It was just sitting around and why waist space:cheesygrinsmiley: I want to be able to drop the tents. I like my tents but in the summer they are difficult to keep cool. So, I will be logging my progress on both the grow and the construction. Any ideas for my construction project is more than welcome. Right now, I feel like I have fallen down the rabbit hole.

I'm just not sure on the coco. Well, It is not the coco that has me concerned, it is feeding the plants. I have always used ocean Fox Farm and have never had to feed my plants.

illizm775, :welcome:
When they pop out I will take 2 lit bottles and place over the cups. I worry about mold at this stage. In the last two years I have had some quirky experiences Even, with fans and proper ventilation. Some of it was my fault and the other part left me in wonder. :high-five:

Hay, sweetsue how are you doing today? I started reading in your: SweetSue's Cannabis Oil Study Hall. Wow! lots of work! Great stuff

So, I did some reading on the H202:
Mix 1 pint of water with 4 to 5 tablespoons of household hydrogen peroxide (3 to 9 percent strength) in a spray bottle. Shake to mix thoroughly, and spray it on the affected plant daily. Once the fungus disappears, you may continue to spray the plant daily to avoid its return.

I also, read about using H202 for spider mites. It won't kill the eggs but it will get rid of the adults and give a person some time to get something that will. I live 38 miles from the nearest plant store that is not over priced. So, this is good to know. I will be adding this to my first aid kit.

:thanks: illizm775

Hey thank you. I'm glad I could plant a seed in your mind. I learn everything on here and just rinse and repeat. I love the idea of so many like minds just giving advice to attain a harmonic community.

Well, I was not happy when I got up this morning. I ran out of propane at some point last night and my soil temp was down to 45 F. I figure this drop in temp will slow the seeds down a day or two. I forgot to put the oil heater in the tent :oops: It was 22 F outside so, I figure my tank ran out around 3:30-4:00 a.m. Bugger

I turned all the fans off and got the heater turned on. In a few hours I will go back over to my rabbit hole and check things out.

Hey thank you. I'm glad I could plant a seed in your mind. I learn everything on here and just rinse and repeat. I love the idea of so many like minds just giving advice to attain a harmonic community.

I'm glad to be back on the 420. Everyone is so helpful :green_heart: I learn something new all the time.

The last two years have been a bit on the bazar side but, I have to say that this last summer has been the craziest. My mom had gotten a staff infection that almost killed her this last spring. 5 months of residential care, doctors and hospitals. My aunt needed to move after 35 years in the same home and I had helped her with that transition( many family members helped not just me.). In the middle of that mess I had received a phone call after 6.5 years to come and get my granddaughter who was in the mental ward in Oklahoma. My sister and I drove 3,668 round trip in 7 days. I have a 9 year old that can't read, she is mentally age 5 and has anger issues from being passed around from foster home to foster home. In 6 months I will be doing paperwork with the courts for legal guardianship. She has been through hell and I won't let her go again. I have days that, dipping my toes in acid would be more fun. Things have gotten complicated and I had decided that I need to do something that is just mine. As long as my grow can be locked up and within legal limits of my card things will be just fine. O.K I'm done. :)

I really do not know a better way to release stress. Turn on some good music or book and attend the plants for a few hours. :Namaste:

I hope everything worked out!!!

It has been 5 hr and the soil is just now up to 62 degrees. Yep, I retarded my seeds. So they won't poke out now for another 4 or 5 days. Damn

Soil temp is up to 72 degrees :slide: It is amazing to me how long it took for the temp to come up at the soil level. The room was up to temp in a few hours but the soil took most of the day.

nov162017.jpg

I was quite surprised to see one peeping out today.
soil: temp 75 degrees
Room: 80 degrees
RH 32%

Back
Top Bottom