Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

Actually I am, but you're asking 4 plants to overcome 12 plants. And rare are the 1-2 lb per plants for the avg good grower even. I've been getting up to 10 oz but with a tent and height limitations as well as normal household 15amp breakers, getting more is not easy if growing more than maybe 2 plants.

That completely depends on your setup.

do you see the member of the month and all the green bars under bass's name? that means that alot of growers here think he knows his shit. at most that screen is 4x4 so thats 4 square feet per plant.1 pound or more from a 2x2 scrog would be very impressive indeed.

If topped and trained it's doable. Obviously, multiple (or even 1) pound(s) per plant isn't the "norm".

Thanks for mentioning the green bars though. I'm not very clear with how forums work. :love:

Hey guy's

Im on my phone so excuse any crazy spell checks if there's any.

I estimate minimun 2.5 oz per coco plant and 8 oz per oxypot. So that would suggest that oxypots will wi but we'll see. I averaged 5oz pef plant lSt grow under 2 600w plants with only slight defoliation and no support. Now with out being lazy and doing job properly thats pretty easily achievable under 2 1000w. And ill prove it.

Hey guy's

Im on my phone so excuse any crazy spell checks if there's any.

I estimate minimun 2.5 oz per coco plant and 8 oz per oxypot. So that would suggest that oxypots will wi but we'll see. I averaged 5oz pef plant lSt grow under 2 600w plants with only slight defoliation and no support. Now with out being lazy and doing job properly thats pretty easily achievable under 2 1000w. And ill prove it.

ahh, but I bet if you tried, even with the smaller coco pots, you could get closer to 3oz dry per plant. And the 8oz avg for the dwc pots is very good. Yet I'm sure as you and I think much alike, eventually we're going to avg 10oz or more per dwc pot. Without increasing grow area.

Hey C looking forward to this one mate. Subbed

As always I have a question....Do you use any kind of fan controller like SMS Twin Controller or anything similar. I'm just wondering how you would mange to keep the temp constant. If you don't use a controller do you find you have to mess with the fan speeds at all, and does the fan run 24/7. I'm thinking of a controller so as not to have them running 24/7 just kick in as the temp starts to creep up.

Oh and just so you know this grow of yours has really messed my head up :reading420magazine: Just last week I had 10 6l air pots arrive, today I filled them with 50/50 coco/perlite and now I'm thinking. F___k it, just go get 4 oxypots and be done with all the feeding and run off. I'm thinking 4 would work in my 4x4 under a 600watt hps. It just seems like less work other than a weekly rez change.

Me needs to think about it.

Hey Cultivator,
Great Grows man!! Only just found this, i'l be subbed in on this if you dont mind mate. Dont know my DWC but will be watching and learning. It will be good to see how the coco compares to dwc. :goodjob: +Rep

Sorry I'm late C!
subbed up and excited to see this one pop off!

wiw!

well so far you have done a great job, everything looking fucking nice!! thats alot of plants to contend with lol im just learning how to deal with two HAHA keeping in mind they are trees.this is going to look magical as she progress's here for the ride

Aye mate u dont know the half of it but enjoy this joufnal :)

Very nice read so far. I am anxious to see how this pans out. Subbing up. :)

Back
Top Bottom