Cultivators Cultivation High Quality Yields

cults your a reaal boss!! you only live once, you got that right and if u are going out, go out with a bang!1 after all you would never want to be broke in prison, not saying you are but obviously you want to make sure the fams is nice, without depending on other people. any way so many people are doing it nowadays i doubt the sentence will be as harsh as your last. ive been in your boat and got NFA, i know how u feel and at the end of the day u feel its all or nothing! aslong as u not caught Green handed your good lol. also i dont want to give my location away just like u, but i could really do with some cuttings and gain some of your knowledge, coz as u know once you start this shit theres no stopping it!!!

I got that AMS BRO. And I'm all eyes on this one :cheer: like a boss haha well said Drofdank , much respect bro

Thank you very much sir, I intend to Hempy her out and see how it goes as my space is very limited and I am loving the hempies, they grow by the day not by the week like soil, but cult bro a quick question do you keep your mom or moms in soil or hydro ? Soil if my memory is correct as I have her in soil she just sprouted a few days ago and she is growing slow but steady I should have put her in a big Hempy I think. Much appreciated bro and wish you the best of luck with the fucking law. :thanks::Namaste:

I'm happy to hear from you Cultivator!

Obviously I like some parts of your post better than others. :winkyface:
Good luck with the legal stuff. I sure hope it works out OK for you. I know you're OK with "porridge", but I sure hope it doesn't come to that. I have no idea what the vibe is like there though. I'm sure we're all pulling for you bro! :goodluck:

Just remember that u have posted ur identifiable marks inbur journal. Ur tattoos.

I thought the exact same thing! :)

Yeah man grow till the wheels flags and engines fall off. Fuck it, I wish you the best my brother, growing is a way of life it is too addictive to quit, you can only expand haha, I personally would love to meet you big bro in person I will take a Ryan air flight it will be an honor to hang and learn a thing or two about a thing or two, much respect :cheer:

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

I'm moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please start one here:
Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

"2 people can keep a secret if one of them is dead".
quote by , The Hells Angels.
i don't advocate any violence at all. self defense is another matter .
good luck in your case.

Hi Cult, i was recommended to ask you for some advice by OZ, i hear your knowledge is great especially on Coco and wanted to ask a question.
Im from the UK growing some Autos and wanted to know what you would recommend with feeding, is it essential i feed straight away or am i right to think autos are sensitive and i should wait 2-3 weeks until feeding?
Would be great to hear what you have to say.

Hi Cult, i was recommended to ask you for some advice by OZ, i hear your knowledge is great especially on Coco and wanted to ask a question.
Im from the UK growing some Autos and wanted to know what you would recommend with feeding, is it essential i feed straight away or am i right to think autos are sensitive and i should wait 2-3 weeks until feeding?
Would be great to hear what you have to say.

welcome Berri

this journal is finished so feel free to come to my new journal for advice. Cultivators Play Pen

Dont feed at all until first set of real leaves appear. normally 10-14 days from germination. Autos are nute sensitive for the most part. I have been using advanced nutrients PH Perfect 3 part recently and find its an excellent base nutrient. That will be especially good for autos as u use that base start to finish and theres no need to ph adjust. at around 10-14 days using ph perfect start at 1ml/litre equal amounts Grow Micro Bloom. and build up strength as plant gets bigger.

just for ease for myself, if u have further questions please post in my newest journal as it means the new followers can also get the same answers as i have several new growers following.

this is a great community and u can learn alot here.

Back
Top Bottom