Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Well it's a 80 pot flood and drain but we're only using about 65 cuz bit tight for space the rooms maybe 2.5 X 6 meters but I have the Rez outside there's 11 600w lights
As for clones We usually get whatever ppl have about at the time as I have no other room for a mother. At the minute we have a mixture of strains so that don't help for yield an they was at different ages
Nutrients I usually stick with what I see you using so Aqua vega and Aqua Flores , use superbud at 3 weeks for a week at half strength then use Buddha tree or explode and for roots I use either regen a root or dm zone (it work out lot cheaper on sterile Rez than with bennies because the Rez is 1200ltr

I wanted to be able to run my whole room from one controller/reservoir instead of separate reservoirs for each station but even with weekly heisenberg it wasnt easy for me to keep root health where it needed to be so I am anxious and greatful to be able to see how your getting it done.

send me a link to your set up and i can advise you better.

I wanted to be able to run my whole room from one controller/reservoir instead of separate reservoirs for each station but even with weekly heisenberg it wasnt easy for me to keep root health where it needed to be so I am anxious and greatful to be able to see how your getting it done.

first thing you need to switch to seed or find a supplier of quality cuttings. mixing strains in a recirculating system can be a nightmare. It can work but more often than not the plants grow diff sizes and have diff nutrient needs which causes problems. Try a run from seed using a strain like incredible bulk or powerplant.

i no longer use aqua flores and vega. its ok but i find i always have some defieciencies in the plants. Since i switched to advanced nutes 3part ph perfect for veg and their sensi bloom for flower ive never looked back. its quality. sterile res is fine but u def get better quality and numbers using beneficials. you prob have a few too many plants in the room also. as a rule for 600w hps i would run 4 plants per light. more plants doesnt necessarily mean more weed.

I think there's 5 rows of 12-13 pots so you think it would be better to pull a row out I fort more plants less veg I actually have some cuttings ready for the next batch but I could pick out the best ones if I take some pots out. Ok once I use all the canna I have I will try the ph perfect. I should have another place coming up in not to long so I will buy some seeds which company's power plant . I no what your saying about the different strains I have all different sizes

yeah take a row out and space them out. can u upload a pic and then i can see better. u want to be vegging til they nice and bushy so veg time can depend on how much u train and strain and the amount of flood cycles. i think 3 weeks is normally good veg time from clone. i used to do 2 weeks but i put less plants in now. def 4 plants per light is the way id do it.

2013-03-18_16_23_47.jpg
2013-03-14_16_22_25.jpg
2013-03-14_12_14_17.jpg
2013-03-04_16_52_02.jpg
2013-03-04_17_06_17.jpg
2013-02-26_12_41_33.jpg
2013-02-18_14_30_54.jpg
20130120_123340.jpg

Heres a random group of christmas flowers from past grows

So now christmas is done its back to work. I have aquired a new space so i will video the build and show how i set things up. Also have an update on orginal seedlings tomorro. sorry things have been slow. had some issues outside of work to deal with. But there will be lots to keep you entertained in the coming weeks ☺

So here are the seedlings i started almost 5 weeks ago. at first glance they look good. However i have a bad case of fungus gnats and its causing me headaches. you can see in the image the plant os showing deficency. sometime gnats are tricky to spot and people can try adding stronger feeds to rectify deficiencies. now its back to 1.2 ec of base nutes, a little superthrive and a double dosing of cannazym to try dissolve the larvae. ive added sticky traps to the pots and smoke bombed the room to kill the adults. i cant get any quality gnat killer here so i will blast them with peroxide if cannazym and sticky strips dont work.

20151227_113305.jpg
20151227_113235.jpg
20151227_113317.jpg

on the plus side here are my flood and drain plants at the end of week 4 looking great. 4 weeks to go on these bad girls and they are def going to hit 600g per square metre, maybe more and quality too.

IMG-20151227-WA0002.jpg
IMG-20151227-WA0001.jpg

That is an impressive field of buds. Looks like hard work though. How many hours do you spend on your plants a week?

Hope everyone had good Xmas
Looking good cultivator would you say the incredible bulk is a better plant than AMS
Also I have a question how would I set up aircon in a grow room that's not sealed because surely the scrubber and exhaust would be pulling out all the cold air from the air conditioning so seems like they'd be working against each other

That is an impressive field of buds. Looks like hard work though. How many hours do you spend on your plants a week?

Hi mate, thanks.

Basically growing is my full time job. but i only spend about 3 hours per week in the hydro grows as they maintain themselves. Its basically the time it takes to change res and a daily ph and ec check. a little defoliating here and there. the real work is in the harvests and depending on room size can take anything from 2 days to a week. I spend a lot more time in the coco grows simply because i hand water everything. i dont like irrigation setups in coco. all in all i do around 10 hours per week but that doesnt include harvests and room builds.

Hope everyone had good Xmas
Looking good cultivator would you say the incredible bulk is a better plant than AMS
Also I have a question how would I set up aircon in a grow room that's not sealed because surely the scrubber and exhaust would be pulling out all the cold air from the air conditioning so seems like they'd be working against each other

I wouldnt say incredible bulk is better, its just different. Great strain which is really resilient and good with big temp swings.

As for the AC i think you have basically just answered your own question. Its highly inefficient way to cool the room but depending on size of room, lights and type of aircon unit you could still achieve some cooling. But if you are going to run aircon just build a sealed room which isnt difficult.

Thanks for the reply Ye I allways thought it wouldn't work properly but could never find anything on the net about it so ile scrap that idea
How do I post pics I haven't been on here to long how safe is it to post from A iPhone I actually had a real good looking crop robbed 2 weeks before ready I was proper wounded

i dont think perlite will stop gnats as ive had them when ive grown in perlite. you can get a glass like product that works but its not available where im located.

As for pictures ive been posting here for over 5 years without any trouble. but always assume what you upload can be traced. i just dont worry about it. dont take pics with smartphones. especially with location settings on as it will have location in the photo digital storage space..

Hey Cultivator, see you pop up on Shotta's journal, you 2 seem to know ya shit, n as I'm growing in coco I thought I'd better pop over n sub up. Hope to brush up n learn a whole lot more from u guys.. :passitleft:

I must be doing something wrong then, because I spend about 7 hours a week on just 3 plants in coco. I do tend to obsess about the details though.

Doing this full time is my dream though. So I take my hat off to you.

snapped a quick pic ya can see the front plants are a lot smaller and I got poxy spider mites again I have treated for them many times and thought they was gone. the next batch of clones are lemon skunk that's all I could get this time but I will try the incredible bulk as you suggested next time. I can never seem to get the same bud size as I did when growing in coco but the alien system is so much easier I only need to check an top up every 4 days ish. and all your advice is welcome andappreciated mr cultivator
ow and ive ordered some great white do you add to the rez aswell if so what dose my rez is usually topped up with aroung 800ltr sorry for the essay lol
IMG_180419.JPG
IMG_180319.JPG
IMG_180226.JPG

Back
Top Bottom