Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

I'm having a absolute nightmare cult me things looked pretty nice good sized but I didn't think they were very frosty well I've took em down there was no where near as much as I hoped and it looks shit so I dunno what to do cuz can't see anyone taking it
As you said before I was told these were lemon skunk and now there done clearly they ain't so it will be seed from here on out

Its a nightmare when you buy clones in your area because there isnt alot of experienced growers. They think they know whats what because theyve done half a dozen grows and will tell you their bud or clones is the best. Most couldnt grow a weed in a field of compost.

Your are better off starting your own mother and supplying yourself. If you are going with fem seeds give the Incredibke bulk a bash.

Heres a few plant pics before harvest.

20160523_180525.jpg

20160523_180551.jpg

20160523_122543.jpg

20160523_122600.jpg

20160523_180529.jpg

Saw a double bonsai at the bay for 60$ but US version.
Single is 240€ here but still thinking about it.

Poped 3 incredible bulk in coco 3-4 week ago, ready for some clones now and bloom in 3 weeks.

I hope you right cult about getting back on track
Are ya any closer to testing the alien auto feed system yet
When picking a mother do you just take cuttings , flower them out an decide which looks the best at the end
How many phenos have you had from the incredible bulk is there any that lack big time or are they pretty even

Well that's good to hear ya ain't really found many runt phenos
So really it would be better to buy the bulk seeds then just a expensive way to do it but wouldn't bother me as I allways buy cutting anyway
Cult how much faster would ya say cutting is compared to seed Is say a cutting takes 10-14days to root then prob need 3-4 veg so that's roughly 31-42 days ready to flip Surely seed will be about the same roughly
How long do incredible a take to mature ready to flip from the time ya soak the seeds

you can get bulk from seedmadness and they do deals. buy 3 packs get 1 free. def best place for pips that ive dealt with. Ive always had great result from these seeds. might get the odd weaker plant but thats normal with any seed. I normally say 6 weeks from germinating seeds is good veg but its possible a little faster. clones are faster because tecnically they are mature plants so they fly once they are rooted. But if you are growing in coco or hydro its not that much slower really. But it always feels slow if you have nothing else happening and starting from scratch. Find somewhere that you can start your pips away from your grow space if possible.

Atleast if you buy these pips you know they dont have pests and you know what you are getting. you will be impressed. when its down just dont tell people what it really is in your area as you dont want any competition getting onto it also ;)

I'd be seriously chuffed pulling 2kg of 4 lights nice harvest
I've never had them numbers from growing I feel as if I should after being in the game a long while an listening to you. To be fair what I usually grow is better quality than most where I am and I've had some real good looking crops but soon as I dry it's never anywhere near what I was hoping
The most I got per light was ages ago in a 2.4x1.2 tent with 5 plants scroged and I got 30oz an I had space for another 3 plants that at was White Russian
I will get there but for now ile keep dribbling over your grows haha great job mate

Normally errors people make in no particular is:

1. harvest too early. just because a strain says 8 or 9 weeks doesnt mean its too the day. That normally revolves around perfect growing conditions. try taking the crop a week later, it can make a huge difference. just be sure to have lots of airflow to avoid rot.

2. over feeding. under feeding is way less common. people tend to think more feed equals more bud but it doesnt quite work like that. keep your ec steady and i recommend coco for most consistant results.

3. Lack of growing knowledege. sounds like a no brainer right? But the problem is even people who have grown for years arent skilled growers. They have followed labels on bottles and got through it. id put the majority of growers in that bracket. Do research and understand some of the biology. learn how to prune efficiently, this takes practice but its super effective once you get it nailed.

4. Not doing a correct flush. Flushing does more than clean out the root mass. It forces the plant to finish strong in the final phase of growth. Not only will you get a cleaner product but you will get denser, stickier bud.

5. Poor environment. If the environment isnt correct you will never max out. Lots of airflow and air exchange so plants can breathe and use co2 is vitally important. also research where your strain comes from in the world. while its true that id 70s lights on and mid 60s f lights of is ideal, different strains react differently to heat and moisture. afghan is dry and hot, pakistan is more humid. so plants adapt to the environments they originate in better.

6. selecting the right strain and understanding its needs. Dont always go for brand names. They arent necessarily the best weed for quality and yield. some seed banks throw in freebies so always grow them out incase you find Something new that suits your style.

7. Too short veg time. Give plants a chance to mature and build a root ball. big roots equalyls big bud. likewise when using smaller pots feed more often.

8. weak or poor seeds/clones. Another major issue. never by cuts if you havent seen the results from them.

Theres so much involved in growing and as you become more experienced the more easier it gets. But be prepared to work because no matter what your preference its all hard work once you start getting more than 6 or 8 lights burning.

Thanks agen for all the time ya take to answer I do love growing that's why I pick ya brain so much lol
I no my temps got high last crop so I've got another exhaust fan ready to go in
And I defo pull to early I just paranoid towards the end thinking something could happen waiting another week
My other crop looks like it's gonna be very good quality but I no allready I under vegged cuz they did not stretch at all and I got a lot of pathetic plants so I'm gonna be low on the yield side
I'm going through that check list when new crop is all sorted an hope the numbers come up

Just takes practice and patients mate. Luckily this forum is a good resource once you can figure out who knows what they are talking about. Of course there are many ways to get the job done but always look at what growers produce before taking their advice on board.

Its a patient game this. Remember if you at week 7 or 8 and you havent been busted then its unlikely to happen a week later. Lay low, tight lipped and put the work in and you be flying.

So thats the coco grow completed. Final dry weight was 1907g dry. So a little less than 500g per light. A little less than normal but due to the size of the plants and lack of light for the size of them its not a bad result. Quality is great and very happy with final product. Incredible bulk is def worth checking out.

Also the Buddhas Tree range are def worth trying out. They are simple to use and highly concentrated so a little goes a long way. For all the boosts and flowering additives ive used over the years i favour this at the top.

20160527_111444.jpg

20160527_121702.jpg

20160529_090753.jpg

20160527_1131001.jpg

20160529_184309.jpg

20160527_122821.jpg

I wont be journalling for a while due to work commitments and I had a terrible shock recently with the death of my mother. I will be around in the background and i will still answer any posts but i wont be starting anything new for now.

Peace.

Back
Top Bottom