Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Hey guys

Its been 2 years since i finished journalling here at 420.... Business, life and legal issues have all played a part in my absence. But i have made a new start in a new country so time to get the show back on the road.

For those of you who dont know me, im an experienced coco and hydro grower. My threads are places of learning for myself and the community, everyone is welcome. Please adk questions, no question is stupid if you dont know the answer.

This journal will start with a seed germination video that i took yesterday. I will likely show multiple grows here and i will start with a small 6 or 10x 600w light grow.

My focus will be to step by step guide to aid newer growers to avoid some of the pitfalls i made in the early days of growing. I will show coco and hydroponic grows, mother plants and how i select mothers, cloning, full grows from start to finish.

In this video im about to show i forgot to add that the seedlings will go under a 300w cfl to start. This first vid was a little rushed. I will show lots of pics but my focus will be on building my new youtube channel and vlogs. In this day and age it makes much more sense to add video.

Thanks for taking the time of checking this journal out.

so its been a couple of days since i transplanted the seedlings. i havent had a chance to build a room for veg stage but i will get onto that today.

I forgot to mention that along with mixing mychorrizae powder (white shark powder) i also dipped each tap root in the powder also. the result is a thick, strong starting tap root that is beautifully white and raring to go. Here are a coupe of pics that i have just taken. i will build this room later today then post a vid on the set up..

20151118_103456.jpg
20151118_103521.jpg
20151118_103531.jpg

Man welcome back.

I just returned after a hiatus as well. Always looked up to your skills cultivator. I'm all about the coco nowadays so would love to see how you get down with it.

How do you like that oxypot bucket system? They drain from the bottom right?

So here is the start of the build for the Incredible Bulk coco. This will be a simple 6x600w air cooled run in 2x 1.2x2.4m tents. The smallest grow ive done in 2 years. So this vid is just a quick explanation of what im doing. i will get another vid up of the completed set up once ive finished the build.

I was just thinking, if there is anything in particular that people would like to see i would cater for a vote. maybe you want to see a rdwc, or coco, or maybe u want to see a style of training plants u havent seen before...

im open to suggestions....

You mentioned showing how to select a mother in your opening post - I would be very interested in what you look for and how you care for them over time.

You mentioned showing how to select a mother in your opening post - I would be very interested in what you look for and how you care for them over time.

Yeah that will be part of this grow. although its going to be pain stakingly slow getting to the point of selecting the mother as it involves growing out these plants, taking cuts, flowering those also. i currently have zero mothers as i have just emigrated to a new country so im kind of starting from scratch here while monitoring a few smaller grows from afar. It makes sense for me to do a 'how to' from scratch this way. im sure newer growers will find this thread useful and i hope some of the more experienced growers can maybe pick a tip or 2 up. Im very set in my ways now because what i am doing has been working on a large scale for a few years now, so if it aint broke..........

And massive welcome to you all. I havent promoted this page in anyone elses thread or invited people personally, simply because ive been offline for a good chunk of time and i just wanted to start something that people choose to subscribe too because they find my grows interesting, not subscribing out of a loyalty based on previous grows.

Please feel free to ask questions and challenge me in healthy debate if you see anything you would maybe do differently and why.

Peace.

Man I am freaking stoked your getting back in the game.

Me too brother, it feels like so long ago that i was journaling regular. Had so much happen in the past 2 years but never stopped growing, its been crazy, especially the court cases. I beat the rap and decided it was time to make a new start in a country more tolerant to the holy plant. I have never been so happy!

Of course some precautions still must be made to protect my identity and grow spots and the place i am has its own set of new puzzles to solve that ive not had too deal with before. The main prob being poor water. i always had great tap water in the uk. For now my water is 0.6ec or 350ppm if my conversion is correct. i will go through a run with it and if necessary next run i will install 5 stage ro filter system.. i just dont like the amount of water that wastes, especially in a place that suffers heavy droughts.

But i will start small here and gradually snow ball and i will document as much as i possibly can.

Subscribed Cultivator, I love a journal that is knowledge based. Hopefully in the future you will do a video of putting a seed with a taproot into a Rockwool cube? And show how you clone in a Rockwool cube? But if not no worries, I see you like your plugs.

Subscribed Cultivator, I love a journal that is knowledge based. Hopefully in the future you will do a video of putting a seed with a taproot into a Rockwool cube? And show how you clone in a Rockwool cube? But if not no worries, I see you like your plugs.

hey mate, welcome.

yes i can show that but the process is pretty much the same as using the plugs. only diff being that u need to ph condition the rockwool first.

I use plugs for coco, rockwool to rockwool and aeroclones for hydro. by u can mix and match if u must.

Back
Top Bottom