Cultivator's Perpetual Grows Return

Heres a couple pics of the coco harvest. I will get a video up later of new set up.

20160320_183155.jpg

20160322_220744.jpg

Wow! Dig the pic of the box buds. It's amazing how much money is actually in that box.

Looks fantastic!

Heres a peak at the new plants in coco. Vid to follow....

These were the clones i took 9 or 10 weeks ago while the last batch were vegging. They looked great but were left with someone else when i had to go abroad to check my other grows. He made a mess of these and killed my rdwc plants so im doing my best to bring them around. I operate tight schedules so i need to get these flipped no later than 10 days but tht already puts me a week behind. we see how this one pans out.

So the strain is again Incredible Bulk.

Feed.....

AN PH Perfect Grow Micro Bloom 1.6 ec (2.2 when ec of water is added)
Great White Mycorrhiazae direct on roots during transplant.
Supervit 1 drop per gal water
Cannazym 2.5ml per litre
Voodoo Juice 2ml per litre
Roots Excelurator 0.3ml per litre

PH 5.8

20160323_201740.jpg

Your my hero cult love the effect ya put into sharing with us at 420
Looking forward to see how the power plant stacks up against incredible bulk
Did ya take the cuttings from a chosen mother plant
I like how you thin your plant down a lot mine allways seems to bushy an trimming is a nightmare with loads of shit underneath
Have you ever tryd hydro guard or pond zyme instead of the voodoo juice I been reading as usuall an ppl seem to like em aswell I defo like the voodo juice a lot after you said try it but it's so expensive

Hi Cultivator, Ran across your RDWC grow. Shame that didn't work out. Glad for you that you could salvage those plants, though. Looks like you really know what you're doing.

One question about using Ec 2.2. I thought anything over ~1.8 (or less in young plants) would cause nute burn. No signs of that? Any ideas why that is? Is it because the .6 from the water isn't used by the plants?

Thanks in advance,
BeGruntled

Your my hero cult love the effect ya put into sharing with us at 420
Looking forward to see how the power plant stacks up against incredible bulk
Did ya take the cuttings from a chosen mother plant
I like how you thin your plant down a lot mine allways seems to bushy an trimming is a nightmare with loads of shit underneath
Have you ever tryd hydro guard or pond zyme instead of the voodoo juice I been reading as usuall an ppl seem to like em aswell I defo like the voodo juice a lot after you said try it but it's so expensive

thanks mate.

no i havent used either and im not familiar with them so i couldnt comment one way or the other.

pruning saves loads hassle when it comes to trimming when done correctly. any lower growth that is thinner than a pencil remove.

Hi Cultivator, Ran across your RDWC grow. Shame that didn't work out. Glad for you that you could salvage those plants, though. Looks like you really know what you're doing.

One question about using Ec 2.2. I thought anything over ~1.8 (or less in young plants) would cause nute burn. No signs of that? Any ideas why that is? Is it because the .6 from the water isn't used by the plants?

Thanks in advance,
BeGruntled

its true heavier feeds cause nute burn. these are larger plants so they can handle the feed. the truth is i dont know what is in the tap water here. ive tried to find out with little success.

near the beginning of this journal i did say i was going to use ro water. however after trying my reg schedule with the tap water it was fine. i have a feeling most of the .6 of the water is salt from the sea as we get our water via a desalination plant. id say 0.6 is the limit before switching to filtered water though.

if plants start to show nute burn i just back off. however i always push my plants to the point where the tips just burn. i also have a period where i drop feed strength considerably during flower and this allows plant to use up excess stored nutes before hitting with a hard feed again.

Heres a couple of pics with the lights off. You can see some of the deficiency. However its amazing how fast they are recovering after repotting and couple days on my nute mix and the pruning. Ive just been in to have a look and i think i be good to flip sunday.

20160324_115210.jpg

20160324_115219.jpg

Here is a wet and dry pic of one of the buds from tbis last harvest. I prob get it in nug of the month for shits and giggles. I never get any votes but still like to show my shit :)

20160316_1624401.jpg

20160324_115521.jpg

Thanks for posting those pics bud. Can see what you are talking about with the defs. Will be great to see how they bounce back. Always such a great feeling to watch a struggling plant bounce back. I'm always amazed how quickly coco plants can recover in the right hands.

Beautiful nug as well.

Can I have some advice on the electrical side, how are you managing to power the hps, where or how can I learn this because it would be impossible to do it off the plug socket in house, love following your thread cultivator, anyhelp appreciated

Hey blocker why would it be impossible to use a plug socket ever grower out there uses them unless you drawing serous amount of power then it's still off a normal socket just a bigger fuse
A 600 watt light only draw about 3 amps just think a kettle is prob 2000 watts drawing 10amps

Can I have some advice on the electrical side, how are you managing to power the hps, where or how can I learn this because it would be impossible to do it off the plug socket in house, love following your thread cultivator, anyhelp appreciated

It depends on what you want to run. And where you are in the world. europe is 240v and states is 110v. But work ot out by amps. if you say a 600w hps and ballast is 3 amps and your fuse is 32 amp, if only run 8 lamps. always leave a little amps over so you arent over working the load and you also have to consider fans etc.

I cant talk about illegal electrical wiring here unfortunately.

Back
Top Bottom