Cultivators Play Pen

Nice vid, I even understood your brit ass.

Saw some good super crops too.

How long are they vegging for now from rooting?

Lol....

Yeah i have to super crop mate otherwise plants get too tall and as u are well aware it creates more flowering heads.

The plants are about 2.5 weeks from rooting. ive done it differently this time around because the cuts were ready before the system was ready to roll. I prefer aerocloning then straight to clay pebbles in net pot and straight in system, 2 weeks veg and flip. ive been experimenting with using rockwool, coco and soil in the net pots as its easier to get roots to take fast, a big advantage for new guys. this is the first time in soil but i cant see why it wont produce well. so the plants have been in the system 1 week but they were in net pots just over a week rooting in soil before being put in. Obviously its a longer veg in the soil as opposed to pebbles but the advantage for someone new to growing would be a higher success of clones taking hold over using pebbles.

It seems you know every nutrient formula there is lol. I dont know how you remember all that stuff!! Great videos by the way, ive subscribed
Cant wait to see what you do with the super soil cult! Its a shame you cant do a kit grow. Id love to see that

mate im mixing nutes on a daily basis, if i didnt remember by now i'd want shot haha.

The super soil is in trial stage, ive made a large batch but i'll have to use it myself before selling any. I think just selling it pre-made is the best idea as people want to grow straight away and now wait around for their soil to cook. But will see what 2014 brings in the soil business.

Interesting journal! Looking Good!

Glad u like it. I do try to get as much different stuff in as poss without losing everyone too much. it can be a bit boring watching the same grow over and over so i like to try show few diff things if poss.

i dont recomend starting in soil then switching to coco, this is because the soil buffers differently than the coco and unless the soil is mixed with the coco it can cause issues. coco to coco or soil to soil will save u head ache. u can mix a little coco in whith the soil to make it lighter but follow a soil feed schedule not coco.

bud ignitor should only be used the first two weeks after flip during the transition to flower. never use it right through. start ur bloom nutes at end week 2 of flip when u stop bud ignitor. u can if u wish start bloom nutes 1 week after flip and use bud ignitor with it 1 week but i get better results waiting 2 weeks.
Thank you for your response bro, i see your point but now it is too late they have been flowering for almost 2 weeks now, and i am using canna coco, i know what you mean, but the soil pots i transplanted them from were small compared to the actual and, i try and water more on the coco perlite area and leave the soil to just soak some.
anyhow, they are looking fine with the coco feed, do you think it is necessary to switch to soil nutrients?
i will keep doing what i am doing they look fine if anything rise i will flush and switch to canna terra
Thank you for the time bro

Thank you for your response bro, i see your point but now it is too late they have been flowering for almost 2 weeks now, and i am using canna coco, i know what you mean, but the soil pots i transplanted them from were small compared to the actual and, i try and water more on the coco perlite area and leave the soil to just soak some.
anyhow, they are looking fine with the coco feed, do you think it is necessary to switch to soil nutrients?
i will keep doing what i am doing they look fine if anything rise i will flush and switch to canna terra
Thank you for the time bro

Just stick with coco nutes if the bulk of it is coco and there are no probs.

He catches his breath after hes done beating some poor sods face in lmao!!!

Lol

ive literally just walked in the door from sparring session and read that haha

Quick ? Cult, the GH Trainwreck, should I expect a big stretch?

And your Rdwc room, two thumbs up buddy!

Oh yeah it's bushy as all hell!

Hers some pics of grow 3, day 14 of flip. Due to security issues at this grow these plants will be moved to my new build to finish off while the plants for that space are vegging up.

DSC_01604.JPG
DSC_01612.JPG
DSC_01624.JPG
DSC_01635.JPG
DSC_01643.JPG
DSC_01651.JPG

Back
Top Bottom