Cultivators Play Pen

Hi folks welcome to my newest journal. My journals are places of learning for everyone, including myself. Dont be shy, if u have a question just ask, if u have an opinion share it, i dont mind. As long as their is no rude or offensive behaviour u can say what u like in my journal.

Ok so i havent even decided what im going to grow, how im going to grow it or what im going to grow it under lol.

It will most likely be under 2 600w or 2 1000w hps. possibly may be led's but they could take a while to arrive so might leave that til the new year.

my friend has just given me 5 OG kush, ive never grown this strain so i think i'll put those in and maybe some, alaskan ice, A.M.S and some trainwreck. tempted to go to coco for this one as last couple journals have focused on dwc and other systems.

This grow space is just a place i use to try things and mess around really, its not a serious grow, although i never go out to do bad grows. The space will be a 2.4x1.2x2.4m tent, yet to be cleared out and set up. i have a couple plants in finishing off. ive not filled the tent since finishing my last journal in the spring as ive been too busy elsewhere and had stress of a law case on my shoulders. Thats all finished with now though.

I currently have 10 or 11 live grows, some big, some small. From time to time i may post pics of those grows in here too, i'll just see how i feel.

Finally, remember im from the uk and my humour reflects that. I may come across as sarcastic at times but its prob me trying to be funny. if anyone thinks anything i say is offensive, just let me know. I know Americans can be sensitive haha haha. just enjoy the ride and i will get as many pics up as poss and maybe vids too.

grow room housing a 105 site aero cloner, a small nursery veg area and a 2.4x1.2x2.4m (8x4') tent.

20131014_163744.jpg
20131014_163803.jpg

few plants in tent, 1 in rockwool cubes. it had zero veg time, straight from cloner to pot and flower. was meant to veg it up but then decided i couldnt be bothered. its a beautifully sticky alaskan ice, day 35 flower. there is a dwc plant that is the same strain vegged 17 days and currently on day 33 or 34 of flower. a trainwreck that had 7 days veg in coco and is on same flower as dwc. and a scraggy mk-ultra that has had every issue u could think of and wont be growing at again.
20131014_163811.jpg
20131014_163835.jpg
20131014_163829.jpg
20131014_163844.jpg

trainwreck
20131014_163906.jpg
20131014_163919.jpg

ice

20131014_164040.jpg
20131014_164058.jpg
20131014_164115.jpg

Finally here is how i germiate my seeds. x5 OG kush

20131014_164345.jpg
20131014_164320.jpg
20131014_164300.jpg

pay no attention to the tent set up and whats in it really. just put these pics up for browsing purposes. It will all change over the next couple weeks.

I'd love to follow along as well Cultivator.

Curious as to what your electric bill runs with all the lights I see in just the couple photos.

Subbed.

welcome everyone. will prob be a bit slow off the mark as i have nothing really planned in stone, but please ask questions on ur own grows or anything growing related. i have many years experience, coco being my bread and butter but ive done it all really. if i dont know the answer i have good people on this forum who are my friends that do.

My electric bill is very low. this grow isnt in my house lol.......hahahaha
serious though if i run a couple thousand watts hps a few cfls and a couple t5 panels it probs costs for the room £40 per month so around $60.

ps for anyone growing in uk.

if u pay for ur electric through a pay and go meter get rid of it if poss, it will 5x ur electric cost. good for stealth but done correctly a quarterly bill is the way to go. it doesnt cost as much as u might think. forget the propogander u see on the news about thermal footprints and electricity notifying police. it doesnt work like that unless u have crazy heat blasting out ur attic. Lose lips sink ships! police informers get people caught, thermal footprints and electricty costs only come into it after someone has talked! dont show anyone that need not know, even if it is killing u to show someone what u have grown. stay anonymous!!!!!

Subbed. Powers obviously a lot cheaper in the UK than Aus. Lol. I've skimmed over most of your grows mate so I'm looking forward to see where this goes. Curious, is there a reason that you decided to have a change from the AMS or are you just feeling like growing something different. I love growing Kush. I have a Afghan Kush special that is powering past my critical Sensi star, both started from seed same time, dwc. A real surprise but loving it. Anyways, all the best for your grow, may the ganja gods be kind to you.

Casa

i had a beautiful A.M.S mother that was nearly 4 years old that i lost during raids in the spring. i still grow A.M.S but just want to show something different for a change. like i said in my intro, this is an experimental room. I have multiple commercial grows so this is for fun and people get bored seeing the same thing. I stand by A.M.S as one of the best commercial strains out there as quantity and quality are both there.

Be nice for me to try this OG kush whether good or bad, but i'll add some other strains too.

Subbed. You are one of my favorite growers and in my opinion one of the best here and always enjoy your journals. I don't say much but I learn so much. Thank you for sharing!!

Have a vauge feeling this could be fun... hope you don't mind if I tag along!

ps for anyone growing in uk.

if u pay for ur electric through a pay and go meter get rid of it if poss, it will 5x ur electric cost. good for stealth but done correctly a quarterly bill is the way to go. it doesnt cost as much as u might think. forget the propogander u see on the news about thermal footprints and electricity notifying police. it doesnt work like that unless u have crazy heat blasting out ur attic. Lose lips sink ships! police informers get people caught, thermal footprints and electricty costs only come into it after someone has talked! dont show anyone that need not know, even if it is killing u to show someone what u have grown. stay anonymous!!!!!

I agree with you, but ive always wondered, you dont think authorities could be checking up on websites such as this one, and pin point someones location through their ip address, and then bust you?

Hell yeah C!
So glad to see you back my friend!:clap:
This is going to be really fun watching things unfold here.
And you know I'll be watching you with that OG mate!
Best of luck!!

to those of you who haven't followed one of Cultivator's journal's before?
Watch closely..
this dude knows his shiz..

thanks for the compliments everyone, u guys are being too kind. There was no mention of me being a twat at times hahahaha

So without going into too much details yet, im coming up with a vague plan with another member of the site to have a kind of grow off. We busy discussing details, but an organics hydro is being talked about. I know jack shit about organics, so i could end up looking like a fool but i'll certainly learn something new and im hoping everyone else will too. Thats not set in stone yet.

would like to know what everyone else thinks first?

I agree with you, but ive always wondered, you dont think authorities could be checking up on websites such as this one, and pin point someones location through their ip address, and then bust you?

the answer to that question is yes i would imagine. everything these days leave a digital trail. But thats why i dont grow in or near my house ;) I dont take a mobile phone or any other digital device other than a camera to my grows, as they are far too easily triangulated. Best to be safe not sorry......

Back
Top Bottom