Cultivator's Return - Multiple Grows

Awesome brotha i use those same nutes from an. I just got the b52 and sensizym. Have u used the b52 b4?? Also do u use cal-mag with ur an nutes??
I do. When I mix my nutes I start with my silica blast and mix then my cal mag and nutes and mix them my bennies and mix then my Z7 and mix. Ready for the garden. Same if I'm doing a rez fill or top off.

Do you think if I buy like 2 more of these pumps it would be easier?
I have 16 plants in one tent to feed and 4 in the other.

I can make it 3 pumps for first tent (5, 5, 6) and 1 pump for the 4 in the other smaller tent.
Will it work well in same reservoir?
I helped a buddy setup his hydro dewey system and yea we kept having that same problem. The misters at the end not even dribbling any water out but the first ones were spraying outa control lol. So we got a bigger pump and a bigger manifold to handle all the pots. Then we had to make sure all tubes where SAME length once that all got done we jus had to turn up the dial on the pump till all the sprayers were going evenly so try getting a nice manifold and a pump with a dial on it tht allows u to turn up n down the power flow maybe that will help ur setup along with making the tubes same length. Anyway good luck buddy.

Here is something similar to what I run
136d67fc7fc904f905511ba7718926fb.jpg
Does the main pvc tube that comes from the res. Does that need to be above the rim of the planter? Cause wen I helped a buddy setup his drip feed we jus had it on the ground and ran lil drip tubes to each plant. But the pump would have to run the water up the side of the pot. Would things have run better if I had the main tube from the res. Up higher near the rim of the pots versus the floor??

Does the main pvc tube that comes from the res. Does that need to be above the rim of the planter? Cause wen I helped a buddy setup his drip feed we jus had it on the ground and ran lil drip tubes to each plant. But the pump would have to run the water up the side of the pot. Would things have run better if I had the main tube from the res. Up higher near the rim of the pots versus the floor??
When I set mine up I thought about it and wonder the same thing. I did run the pvc higher but then my tubing going to the pots were lower and sat on my drip table and it didn't make a difference. I think if you would be using nutes that might be heavy it might settle into the bottom of the tubes. I was using Great White and it doesn't dissolve so I changed to Orca which is almost the same thing but a liquid. After I harvested I tore the whole thing down and found it almost completely clean. Z7 is key to keeping things clean.

What are your thoughts regards Bud Candy, is it worth it?

No I don't think it is worth it. I use carboload to feed the microbes and I see no difference running carboload to bud candy. Its just sugar. don't waste your money.

Awesome brotha i use those same nutes from an. I just got the b52 and sensizym. Have u used the b52 b4?? Also do u use cal-mag with ur an nutes??

Yes ive used b-52 but I don't use it any more. its not necessary in my schedule. just be careful because it will bump your EC/PPM.up considerably.

No I don't think it is worth it. I use carboload to feed the microbes and I see no difference running carboload to bud candy. Its just sugar. don't waste your money.

Yes ive used b-52 but I don't use it any more. its not necessary in my schedule. just be careful because it will bump your EC/PPM.up considerably.
Thanx man if u dnt mind me askn what all do u use for a nute line up??

Cult have you seen the Raw Soluble nutrients from NPK industries? Guy named Harley Smith. I price them for a 200l res at 4 weeks veg and 8 week flower. Comes to about €500 all in. There all individual elements or minerals. I think he only grows vegetables but his theory is pretty spot on. He calls it spoon feeding

I've heard of them. I would micro feed them with every water. Idk about dumping a spoon full of fullstregth anything ever. But I know you can do it with RAW... again just feel that's more of a soil approach personally. I think the products would do great if fed with every feed at appropriate levels.

I have my nutes listed in this journal and if you look in my signature I have a comprehensive feed schedule on the coco thread.
Ok once I get back home to my laptop ill check it out im on the app right now and don't know how to find the sig. For people here but on the desktop version i do so ill check it out then

Cult, I was thinkin' about RDWC today, can you tell me why you decided to keep it coco instead of goin hydro, cause we are basically treating the coco as hydro?

Coco is hydro.

I don't run RDWC because I run many rooms and its expensive to set up and more can go wrong. I like rdwc but for smaller set ups, I wouldn't set a room up for someone else ti look after because they likely to mess it up. Coco is more forgiving when errors are made but grows just as fast as any other hydro set up when done properly.

REMEMBER COCO IS HYDRO, we aren't treating it like hydro.

I hope I'm not disturbing with all these questions, hope you dont mind... I would like to hear your opinion on harvest and cure?

Is it necessary to do 2 days dark before chop? Do you prefer hanging the branches until stem snap or use a dry rack with all the buds trimmed there?
How long and in what conditions you dry and cure afterwards? Do you use jars? Is it worth it using something like Final Phase or Flora Kleen or just use plain water the last week from your schedule?

Thank you!

I don't leave dark periods before harvest. I used to do it all the time but since I stopped im getting far less bud rot. I would get rot every single grow just about, now I get much less and to be honest I don't think it makes any difference to the final product. the buds will continue to ripen after you chop anyway.

I hang stems or whole plants depending on the plant size and the location im at. I stopped using drying racks a couple years ago and now I see a far superior product. the buds just dry nicer and a little slower which isn't a bad thing. I dry in the dark with lots of moving air around 65f and I have a dehumidifier set at 50%. I normally dry like this for 5 to 7 days, it depends on the size and density of the buds and that varies a lot strain to strain. then everything goes into paperbags or large plastic bags depending where in Europe the grow is. in the paper bags they are split into oz bags and its gone once its dry, there is no cure for anything retail, thats on the buyer. in the plastic bags its set into 1kg bags and sealed and opened every couple days for a couple weeks before its vac packed and shipped to its destination.

for flushing I tend to use only plain water. if they have had really heavy feeds then I may use something like you mention just to wash the extra salts out but normally around 7 days of water will do it for coco

Back
Top Bottom