Cultural Anthropologist, Sociologist, Cannabologist, Cannabist

TheStonedCoyote

420 Member
I have an academic history in Anthropological studies, journalism, and political studies, a professional background in a wide array of pursuits, and spend my spare time researching, studying, and experimenting. Simply put, I've been a scholar in search of a true passion, I have found that passion in Cannabis, and have been working on learning everything I can about our beloved plant, and the cultures and societies that touch it. I am about to harvest my first grow, and spend my days digging through articles, news releases, and studies, and smoking. I've lived as a Renaissance Man, and it's time to start being a Renaissance Cannabist.

Stoned-ologist here. Giddy up.

:welcome:

yer finally going to learn something useful

:thumb:

Welcome, glad you found likeness in 420 mag. What's growing? How did you do it?
I've got two Gorilla Glue, and one White Widow. Growing in soil. And I did it by the seat of my pants. I wasn't really ready for a grow when they got handed to me, and then didn't really have the money to grow them as proper as I would like, but I think they turned out pretty decent.

I've got two Gorilla Glue, and one White Widow. Growing in soil. And I did it by the seat of my pants. I wasn't really ready for a grow when they got handed to me, and then didn't really have the money to grow them as proper as I would like, but I think they turned out pretty decent.
Two good ones! You wear fine pants then. Keep up the good work.

Back
Top Bottom