Cure For Munchies

Mr.CannaBliss

Ever since people started smoking weed they've been getting the munchies. And as long as I can remember they've been asking the questions "How do I get rid of the Munchies?"

I think I might have found the answer.

I've always had a problem with eating too much after smoking and like everyone else I want to be in shape and look good. I could never seem to control myself. Ten minutes after I'm done lighting up I've got my head in the fridge.

I recently started the atkins diet. I'm not an expert I don't even know if I've been doing it right. but I can tell you one thing, I noticed about 2 days after starting this diet I don't get cravings, whether I'm smoking or not.

I can smoke an ass load of weed and never get a craving. not one. Carbs cause your blood sugar to become unbalanced and cause you to have cravings.

I'm not saying go get on atkins but if you want to try to cure ur munchies just don't eat breads and pastas for a few hours before you smoke. Try it out lemme know what you think.

Ever since people started smoking weed they've been getting the munchies. And as long as I can remember they've been asking the questions "How do I get rid of the Munchies?"

I think I might have found the answer.

I've always had a problem with eating too much after smoking and like everyone else I want to be in shape and look good. I could never seem to control myself. Ten minutes after I'm done lighting up I've got my head in the fridge.

I recently started the atkins diet. I'm not an expert I don't even know if I've been doing it right. but I can tell you one thing, I noticed about 2 days after starting this diet I don't get cravings, whether I'm smoking or not.

I can smoke an ass load of weed and never get a craving. not one. Carbs cause your blood sugar to become unbalanced and cause you to have cravings.

I'm not saying go get on atkins but if you want to try to cure ur munchies just don't eat breads and pastas for a few hours before you smoke. Try it out lemme know what you think.
I did Atkins, it was a bit to complicated, so I just do no carb, baisically the same thing. For the most part I'm never hungry, but in my experience weed changes that and no carb does not prevent munchies. But you aren't as hungry.

Wow - this is an old revive! I don’t care so much about the munchies…it’s the damn calories that used to not count. Now they all count!!!
Easy to control the calories. It comes down to preparation. Instead of crackers, pasta, bread & cookies you need to eat fruits, salads, veggies, nuts & meat or poutry. They are less likely to add to weight gain....

Back
Top Bottom