Curing and smell

The paper sacks will help slow moisture loss. And the proper name for the produce drawer in the bottom of a refrigerator is... humidity drawer ;) .

ok but the hunidity inside the drawer is still 16-20%, its an old fridgerator, is that ok?
are other people having newer fridgerators that keep the humidity higher than that? or if i put the bud in the paper bags after the initial hang, will they be ok?

Is there a vent on the drawer? If so, do you have it in the fully-closed position?

I'm just speculating here but, again, the paper sack will help slow moisture loss, because it (when closed) is a barrier of sorts. Additionally, you do of course have the option to add a small open container of water to the drawer (but this might provide too much moisture).

Probably best to ask in the "low and slow" thread.

indeed......
Not sure about the exact date, I remember it maybe a year or 2 later(1983?) but close enough. the change in price is what I remember went from dime and nickle bags to grams and 1/8ths. 25 an eighth? if i recall.
In reality I dont remember very well.....how? when ? where? ; - )
I do remember, we got good quality before that time however depending on source, for example, i worked in the restaraunt biz in a large north-east coast metro area, we did pretty well if you could afford larger amounts, it was the smaller amounts that was sticks and twigs, dirtweedshake.
so glad I grow my own:yummy:
Lol, I forgot about the bags of stems and seeds. Yes, the quality varied a lot. It was a 70s status symbol to know someone where you could get some good smoke. Now everyone has good smoke.

Before the changeover in price and quality happened, do you remember a time when you could not get any smoke anywhere? I remember a deliberate scarcity which was followed by a change in price and quality.

do you remember a time when you could not get any smoke anywhere? I remember a deliberate scarcity which was followed by a change in price and quality.
Wish I could my memory is pretty weak. But it sounds reasonable. Some other things went down in my 'group' around the same time. There was a move from the green fields to the ski slopes, I left the diesel smog of the nyc around 85. It became not my scene. I was a traveling..... :hippy:the hippie left for southern skies........:surf:

Back
Top Bottom