Curing with extracts in jar? can it be done aka carmel or lemon

damnyourhot

i have one jar curing with an open bottle of carmel extract soo sweet and yumm smelling very instense

put 4 buds around the bottom of a 20oz jar and put the little glass carmel extract in without the top on and closed the mason jar lid im hoping i can cure in some carmel ?? or should i take that out right now asap

sounds good my yeild is nice and kinda a nuetral skunkyness so i think it should work ,,,, or not let me know what you think

was also wondering if i got some minty minty mouth drops and put em in a cap full in the jar with a few buds around it if i can make some minty buds

it would be cool to have all these little baggys off diff flavors just because

NOTE TODAY IS HANG DRY DAY TWO I ADDED A LIL MOISTURE WITH A WET HOT TOWL AND 2 CUPS OF WATER SITTING IN THE CLOSET BUT YEP DAY TWO SO IF IT WILL WORK RIGHT NOW WOULD BE THE TIME TO DO IT I THINK already passed up pouring somthing in the soil an hour befor eharvest so this is it ..

My only consern would be mold. I'm not sure how carmel is with moisture but it might cause some mold. I would just try a very small amount and see what happens.

IMG_04411.JPG

largest jar has the carmel extract in and out every 6 hrs

this is my 1st harvest woulda been nice to have more then i got but its better then no harvest

looks like i have only 3 buds lol thiers more all round bad camera angle tho ...

Did the infusion of the caramel or lemon work?
Back in the day, I used to get buds that were dipped in Southern Comfort. Didnt really affect the strength but added a taste of SC.

Back
Top Bottom