Curious about seeds

Redlan

So here where I live the buds you get don't have seeds.... Ever basically, unless you magically find just straight shwag. Now my question is.... That being the case, can I take those seeds from shwag and grow them into chronic?

Just not quite sure If the genetics matter quite as much as the grow?

If you can get them to germinate and take root you can grow them, if you get a female out of it you're in luck! If you look at it like I do, any bud is good bud if it gets ya buzzin. As far as turning into wild chronic I dunno about that but if you get some fat sticky buds out of bag seeds I'm sure you'll be one happy customer!

Alright thanx everyone :)

Schwag they are called because of the process that went with it. But the seeds you find are most likely the same strains sold commercially. you just don't know them strains but if you got the seeds to germ, you have a good chance of getting either sativa or indica similar to those sold as Chronic.

Thank you Sam, precisely the answer I wanted to hear :) I <3 you now

I'm from San Diego. Back in the early 90's all you could get is Mexican brick weed that was full of stems and seeds. It was the epitomy of schwag. I grew seeds from the schwag bags into some legit chrystally chronic. It's all about the love you put into them my friend. May your females be many!

Much appreciated friends? Now if only they had shwag where I live. Lol

Back
Top Bottom