Curled leaf, help

ypgypj

hello dears;
my attached plants super lemon haze. I planted them 10 days ago. my automatic plants need to be ready for harvest from seed in ten weeks. I used a CFL bulb for the first seven days because I wanted to prevent my plants from burning. On the eighth day, I put on a 400 watt white growth light. I used a CFL bulb for the first seven days because I wanted to prevent my plants from burning. On the eighth day, I put on 400 watts of white growth light. I'm using the grow-micro and bloom trio. I'm not using bloom right now. Only 1 ml grow to 1ml micro. my plant in this state. how do you think? one of my two princesses looks bad

Attachments

• signal-2019-10-17-194354.jpg
    signal-2019-10-17-194354.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 40
  • signal-2019-10-17-194330.jpg
    signal-2019-10-17-194330.jpg
    929.1 KB · Views: 29
mmm super lemon haze
my fav

looks fine, but im not sure if you can call them princesses...
they are more accurately called stanky bitchez

I don't think you can be ready to harvest from ten weeks from seed, as what I'm seeing online is it's a Sativa dominant Strain that is 9-10 weeks of Flowering time after time in Veg. But I don't grow Auto's so might be different than the Regular seed version, but still seems awful fast.

Hi @ypgypj and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
I don't see a problem with your leaves. I see them reaching up to the light, which is exactly what they should be doing. I see the ridges of the leaves lifted up, so as to catch some breeze and to be able to evaporate more water than a flat leaf ever could. Because of the good lift of your leaves, I can see that you are not overwatering and that your roots are in good enough condition to be able to develop the water pressure necessary to have this good lift.
So... if you have someone in your orbit or a web site that you are reading that says that this leaf lift, or praying as some call it, is a bad thing... move as quickly away from that source of bad information as you can because they have no idea what they are talking about.

I don't think you can be ready to harvest from ten weeks from seed, as what I'm seeing online is it's a Sativa dominant Strain that is 9-10 weeks of Flowering time after time in Veg. But I don't grow Auto's so might be different than the Regular seed version, but still seems awful fast.
canuk's auto is 7-9 weeks

thanks for your interest. by the way I am still not sure which week ı should switch to bloom light

thanks for your interest. by the way I am still not sure which week ı should switch to bloom light
shouldnt have to with an auto

Hi @ypgypj and welcome to the forum! :welcome:
I don't see a problem with your leaves. I see them reaching up to the light, which is exactly what they should be doing. I see the ridges of the leaves lifted up, so as to catch some breeze and to be able to evaporate more water than a flat leaf ever could. Because of the good lift of your leaves, I can see that you are not overwatering and that your roots are in good enough condition to be able to develop the water pressure necessary to have this good lift.
So... if you have someone in your orbit or a web site that you are reading that says that this leaf lift, or praying as some call it, is a bad thing... move as quickly away from that source of bad information as you can because they have no idea what they are talking about.
Thank you very much for this wonderful information. forum is great. members are quite concerned and respectful. thanks

Back
Top Bottom