Curling leaves on seedlings?

Lazarus13 that looks awesome! For 1 plant that's huge how many of them would I be able to fit in a 1.2mx1.2mx2m ? Also I'm not sure Wether to top or fim my ww bb? I was goin to do that and cut of some of the lower stuff to give more energy above. Since this is my first time in clueless on this bit.

I fimmed and leaf-tucked and supercropped. Metrics throw me off a little but i think thats about 3 x 3 x 6. You could fit 2 maybe 3 with a shorter veg time or you could do one and train the hell out of it with fimming/topping, lst, supercropping. Personal preference. As i said, i did light defols all through veg because the canopy gets ridiculously thick. My flower stretch is over or almost, so in the next day or two i am going to go in and open up the canopy a bit. Fan leaves blocking bud sites, old browned dying leaves, small branches at the bottom quarter of the plant. There is good airflow through the lower growth because i keep old dead foliage cleaned up but i would really like to get some more light down lower on the plant. I may add a few cfls tothe bottom to help get some more light under her skirt.
I can say that all of the defol i have done has not hurt her at all. The leaves grow back so quickly and you cant tell its even been done a few days later but each time i open the canopy up so many new side branches and bud sites accelerate their growth. I dont know if i could ever lollipop or go as extreme as I've seen some people go(even tho theyve gotten positive results) but im a firm believer in cleaning up a bit.

Thanks for the heads up bud! I think the plan is to fim, leaf tuck and abit of lst on the lower stuff. How many days recovering will it need? I don't plan on taking anything of in flower unless I need to.

Fim is harder to do right hence (f# i missed) most likley your first go the plant will be toped 2 main shoots which you could lst outwards letting lower limbs grow up become dominant branches with a more even canopy. This recovery and extended veg time is determined by your lights and headroom available.
A faster approach , lst train the main stem/cola without topping kinda the same end result with less recovery time, but also be wary as they stretch and fillout you may run out of room .. trial and error my friend ;)

It's more confidence than anything lol. I can go on YouTube and know exactly what to do but bringing myself to bending the things over its worrying. I'm sure everyone's like this training there first plant haha!

Back
Top Bottom