lil louks

Hi this is my first post on this forum. Would be awesome for you guys to help me figure this one out! Also my first grow, i will explain my setup after. Anyhow, the problem I've been seeing is 2 of my young girls are having a very significant slowed growth compared to the third one (Third one is doing FANTASTIC, i topped her once and train her every day). Lastly other then the totally stopped growth after a week of transplantation, the leaves are really struggling, for example curling down or up on the tips of the leaves which is also reacting very sensibly to the temperature. I had them sitting hotter at first but because of their noticed sensibility, i dropped down my lamp wattage 200w which brings my temperature right on that 73 degrees on daytime. without any further to ramble on, heres my setup..

What Strain is it? Feminized Purple Kush from CKS BC, 4/5 germinated, 3/5 are still hanging on
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages? indica 75%
How Many Plants? 3
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long? 38 days since they have cracked the soil,
*And quick question while im at it: from when should i start counting it as veg weeks?*
Indoor or Outdoor? Indoor
If Soil... What is in your Mix? Fox farms soil
If Soil... What Size Pot? 3 gallon
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many? 1 600w hps (at 400w atm, at about 40 inches)
Is it Air Cooled? yes
Temperature of Room/Cabinet? 73/68 day/night
PH of Medium or Reservoir? 6.7
Any Pests? None other then a 2 weird ants a while ago
How Often are you Watering? At first every 2 days but realized quickly i was overwatering that quickly changed
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used? Havent had to use it as im in still a early stage but their foxfarms
Size or Square Footage of Room? 5.5ft/5.5ft~
Fan on plants? yes

My hypothesis was during my transplant, i stressed the roots to much and im scared i might have hurt the two doing it. But they kept growing for a little bit even after that, which made me rethink myself and i really wasn't sure anymore, they looked still alive at day 21 when i transplanted her and she still looks alive now on day 38, she just hasn't really grown ever since I've seen marks of curling or yellowing on them. Other thing that could be hurting them its I've been using distilled water, could they even have calmag deficiency that early? if you guys have any idea on how to help them or save them would be really appreciated ive posted on a few forums without answers so far and its starting to become to late for help. heres photos of the one doing great followed by the 2 ones hurting and lastly my grow light height since i was kinda scared of heat stress or something. Thanks good toking!

OlYlEtf.jpg

2EpQjDs.jpg

LudN46F.jpg

1gS9TAh.jpg

rF01uKf.jpg

gFXm2zT.jpg

Qdd2fOX.jpg

Welcome to the forum. To me the bottom 2 photos look like you are suffering from some deficiencies probably caused by your PH. For soil grow your at the very top of the range and depending on what the PH of your PH run off could be higher.

I would also stat using a diluted fertilizer mix starting at 1/2 the label mark. Does your soil mix have any nutrients. I know their Fox Farm Ocean Forest is quite hot (heavy fertilizer).

I would try to get a reading on both the PH in and the PH of the run off. Ideally I would drop the PH down to 6.5. The lower leaves do look like Cal-Mag could be an issue but it usually exhibits itself on your top leaves. Nitrogen deficiency usually shows on the lower leaves and then works it's way up.

Welcome to the forum. To me the bottom 2 photos look like you are suffering from some deficiencies probably caused by your PH. For soil grow your at the very top of the range and depending on what the PH of your PH run off could be higher.

I would also stat using a diluted fertilizer mix starting at 1/2 the label mark. Does your soil mix have any nutrients. I know their Fox Farm Ocean Forest is quite hot (heavy fertilizer).

I would try to get a reading on both the PH in and the PH of the run off. Ideally I would drop the PH down to 6.5. The lower leaves do look like Cal-Mag could be an issue but it usually exhibits itself on your top leaves. Nitrogen deficiency usually shows on the lower leaves and then works it's way up.

Ill try and find a ph adjusting kit, i simply had a tester and thought my water was fine but i noticed it definitely went up when i added fert. Ill eventually get something to fix my calmag as im sure the bigger one will start hurting from it eventualy, as ive also learned that distilled water often lacks of it. Ill try and post some update soon if they do better

Cal Mag is pretty cheap and you can get it quickly on Amazon. You will find that almost always when you add your nutrients the PH goes up. I use a product called PH Down and PH Up. It only takes a small amount to adjust.

Cal Mag is pretty cheap and you can get it quickly on Amazon. You will find that almost always when you add your nutrients the PH goes up. I use a product called PH Down and PH Up. It only takes a small amount to adjust.
For sure my next purchases thank you, they have been doing better ive just been giving them 6.5ph water and they seem to have started growing a bit but damage obviously didnt go away. The big one is doing awesome super croping my 2 tops im having super nice growth, is it a good way to go or should have topped for 4 heads?

Back
Top Bottom