curling leaves

wera

hello all,
i'm a first time grower, after 6 week of vegetative, now i'm in flowering mode... already day 6. But i have some problem with my leaves, they are curling and some of them has a brownish stain.... i'm sending some pic. plz help
IMG_10269.JPG
IMG_102510.JPG
IMG_10249.JPG

thx in advance

:welcome: to the site. If you post this in the problems, pests & disease control im sure someone can help. The more info you give the better chance at targeting the problem.
:goodluck:

Looks like you have some heat and PH issues. Answer as many of these questions as you can wera... it will help us to find an answer for your questions.

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?
Indoor or Outdoor?
Soil or Hydro?
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?
If Soil... What Size Pot?
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?
Is it Air Cooled?
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?
How Often are you Watering?
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?

What Strain is it?
Is it Indica, Sativa or Hybrid? What percentages?
How Many Plants?......................................................................7
Is it in Vegetative or Flowering Stage?...........................................FLOWERING
If in Vegetative Stage... How Long?................WAS IN VEGETATIVE FOR 6 WEEKS
If in Flowering Stage... How Long?.................................................6 DAYS
Indoor or Outdoor?......................................................................INDOOR
Soil or Hydro?.............................................................................SOIL
If Hydro, Reservoir size?
If Hydro, Reservoir Temperature?
If Hydro, what type of Medium?
If Hydro, what type of Setup?
If Soil... What is in your Mix?..............................BLACK LOOKING SOIL(VERY REFINE)
If Soil... What Size Pot?............................................................5 GALLONS
Size (Wattage) of Light? How Many?.......................................ONE(400 WATT HPS)
Is it Air Cooled?...............................................................FRESH AIR(OPEN ROOM)
Temperature of Room/Cabinet?.............WITH LIGHT(20-22) NO LIGHT(18-20)CELCIUS
RH of Room/Cabinet?
PH of Medium or Reservoir?
Any Pests?..............................................................................................NO
How Often are you Watering?...........WE CHECK SOIL EVERYDAY(ABT EVERY 2ND DAY)
Type and Strength of Fertilizers used?
Size or Square Footage of Room?........................................................12*12 FEET

IT WAS VERY KIND OF U 2 ANSWER US... THE THING IS, I'M NOT FROM THE U.S.A, HERE WE DON'T EVEN KNOW THE STRAIN OF THE PLANTS. WE DON'T EVEN HAVE ANY SPECIFIC FERTILIZERS FOR MARIJUANA... I KNOW THE INFORMATION ARE NOT SO HELPFUL, THATS WHY I BADLLY NEED HELP. I DID WENT TO A FLOWER SHOP(WHERE I BOUGHT MY SOIL) THEY GAVE ME LIKE A WHITE(CRYSTAL LOOKING) SALT FOR VEGETATIVE, WE USED IT ON A WEEKLY BASICS. FOR FLOWERING THEY GAVE ME A PHOSPHATE(MIX WITH DIFFERENT TYPE OF VERY SMALL ROCKS LOOKING LIKE) ALSO USED ON WEEKLY BASICS AND A FERTILIZER FOR BLOOMING NAME BARONA 1, ONE TBL SPOON MIX IN 5LT OF WATER ALSO ON WEEKLY BASICS.....

IT'S NOT LIKE IN THE U.S.A, ITS VERY DIFFICULT HERE, BUT STILL WE'RE TRYING..... TO START GROWING I HAD TO IMPORT MY H.PS LIGHT FROM THE U.S.A......

PLZ HELP, DO LET ME KNOW IF U NEED MORE INFORMATION OR MORE DETAILS PICTURES OF THE PLANTS(OUR BABIES LOL)

looks like pH is to low. I would flush the plant with water or if possible transplant it into a larger container with fresh good new soil flush with water 3 X the amount or more allow to drain fully move the light up at least a foot from the plant until she starts to stand normally. go organic compost blood and bone fish seaweed. If you have to import some soil order coco :thumb: its lite weight and big block will expand and it can be reused its great investment potential for you.

thx for the advise 303stoner, i'll try to flush them..... i had another question, can this be happening because i was not using a fan??

That looks like nutrient / salt buildup. I would leech in a larger bucket then flush with about 3 gallons.

What are the stats of your source water? PPM, pH. Did you mix anything in the soil? Dolomite lime is a good additive at 1/4 cup per gallon of soil to stabilize your pH. Commercial fertilizers are bad for mj, you would be better off going all organic. Do you know of a farmer that has worm castings? That would be a good start for an overall organic fert.

thx for the advise 303stoner, i'll try to flush them..... i had another question, can this be happening because i was not using a fan??
if you get heat burn your leaves will crisp up in one day and buds will turn pale and dry out.

Back
Top Bottom