Curling?

rugdoc

Edges of some of my leafs are curling up? It is around the base of the leaves and I was wondering if anyone knows what could cause this? I think my HPS was too close so I moved it up about 3in.

No discoloration
In FFOF soil
3 weeks old 12/12 from seed
seeds were from a "indoor mix"

Thanks Irie, I can always count on you.

believe or not my plant started to do the same because of so much heat in there lately but what is erie to me is that i added an extra fan in my box and its actually getting alot more heat in there than before when there was only one? how could that be?

like they said it could be the heat,

other possible things would be salt build up, (have you flushed laitly), or a lack or water, (bigger containers use more water).

Ya flushing is good, some don't do it till the end, but if your using a lot of nutrients then always helps I think..

for sure, I can see you have been learning a lot from this great site

In my case usually when the leaves are curling up it is from heat, when they are curling down it is from nutes or droop from lack of water... Rug, aren't yours in soil? Never be afraid to give them a good flush, I always flush when I change over to 12/12 and will flush if needed anytime in between.

Yea I am in soil, I will give the light some time them I will give her a good flush. I have not used any nutes so far and I was planing on starting nutes next week.

when they are curling down it is from nutes or droop from lack of water...
hmmm, curling down on lack or water? i just overwatered and they curled down...

When the leaves curl up they are trying to catch and absorb as much water that is in the air, due to lack or water in roots.

Back
Top Bottom