Current MI MMMP Patient Wants To Be A Care Giver - Help Please!

GQwick

Hello All. Here's the situation as to why I'm wanting to be a care giver. Any help you may be able to give would be greatly appreciated.

My best friends wife is an RN and was involved in a car accident a number of years ago. She had all of her neck bones fused and this was supposed to solve her pain issues. For the past two years she has been fighting with temporary paralysis, Migraines, and sever insomnia all of which she has never had before the accident. After all the therapy, Cortisone injections, and hundreds of different medications she finally has had enough. Her doctor cleared her for the MMMP (Michigan Medical Marijuana Program). She has known that I too am a patient for my back injuries and I have my card to grow my own medicine. She would like for me to grow for her, I don't mind at all, It's my best friends wife and they are truly wonderful, good loving people that would give the shirts off of their backs if it ment helping someone in need. BUT MY PROBLEM IS, How on earth do I get my patient card changed to patient/caregiver? Any and all information that ANYONE can provide would be helpful and appreciated, I don't think I can read another Michigan Law article, as it is I feel like I'm spinning in circles.

Thanks Everyone in advance :):thanks:

115 Views and not one person with any knowledge on this? This must be a very well kept secrete. Does anyone have their Caregiver card? How did you get it?

When she applies for her card she will have say to grow for herself or have a caregiver.You will have to fill out a caregiver application and mail with her applicatin to both be approved by state and you will be mailed the card not connected to your current one,saying what patient you can have 12 plants for.
. I hope this helps and am pretty sure its how it is:passitleft:

Thanks!! I Cant tell you how many different websites I've been on trying to find the application and information on becoming a caregiver. Your way sounds like the most logical. I'll go with her and see what the doc recommends to do. Thanks again, sometimes it takes another set of eyes and ears to realize the simplicity of things. LOL :thumb::passitleft:

Everything is basically the same except [she] will not be able to posses plants. So don't ask her to get clones for you. You have to do that yourself [as the one that is licensed to do that].

Back
Top Bottom