Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Curso, sorry didnt ask before..do you spray the rooted clones in cubes with Docs' Stress or Brix, and water with Growth, Tea, or Transplant?

Just 1/2 strength stress daily. You're going to have to do a bit of work to keep them around. Moist cubes and 1/2 strength stress is good way to keep them for a really long time. Just water in the tray. You don't have to keep the dome on there after they have rooted either or if you do, open both vents. That humidity isn't needed after they're rooted.

Day 24~ I skipped 23 because I just never got around to it. Here are some pics before lights come on today. She'll get a little bit of transplant in her water this morning and probably followed by some brix. Here she is pre-brix (I love this product)...

IMG_64133.JPG
IMG_64124.JPG
IMG_64145.JPG
IMG_64152.JPG
IMG_64163.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Day 24~ I skipped 23 because I just never got around to it. Here are some pics before lights come on today. She'll get a little bit of transplant in her water this morning and probably followed by some brix. Here she is pre-brix (I love this product)...

IMG_64133.JPG
IMG_64124.JPG
IMG_64145.JPG
IMG_64152.JPG
IMG_64163.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Wow!! What difference a day makes! :) :thumb:

She's starting to smell good. She'll really kick that into gear once I give her some cat drench later this week. The brix should help with that today too. She's still cruising along. I can't say enough about the ease of having one plant in there....

Curso, thats a 'plant'? Shes a F'east!! A Female Beast! Beautiful, man. Shes 'The One'

Curso, thats a 'plant'? Shes a F'east!! A Female Beast! Beautiful, man. Shes 'The One'

Thanks bro!!! I am happy to be able to share her with you guys. She's a keeper.

Honestly she should be as happy as she is with 2 mars II 1200's over her. The soil is fantastic and she just got sprayed with brix, had a drink of some transplant and a touch of tea we'll see how happy she is in a little bit. I am sure that she's going to be thanking me. I should put some tunes on for her...

Back
Top Bottom