Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

:passitleft:

Here's what OPP looks like near the end...I think this was from my 2nd run of it...
opp.jpg

So, today this plant will get watered and sprayed with stress one last time before the flip, which is happening tomorrow. I can't believe I actually waited the full 10 days. She'll get some water down the top today too. For those of you that are just joining us...I have been bottom feeding this plant. I do throw some down the top every now and then, mostly when I use the drenches. Which I should probably do today, a good energy drench. In fact I think I will....Right now...:peace:

im subbed me cant wait to see what these 1200 's can do !

You're just in time for the flip. I know they finished a plant pretty well, we'll see how they do running a full cycle..

I finished these with both, this is before I fixed the cooling situation...
This is the last plant I harvested its a HSO Sour Diesel #2...I leave the sugar leaf on my personal buds...
IMG_62584.JPG
IMG_62594.JPG
IMG_62603.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

I didnt realize you were running GLR. Have you always used that method?

umm yeah for a year or so now. It's just cost effective and seems to minimize the stretch some and it also seems to "flower" faster because of only needing to adjust to losing 1 hour of light vs 6 hours (18/6 i was running). I dig it.

Edit...You do have to play with that middle hour a bit adding 15-30 minutes depending on the strain. If you see them tryin to flower add 15-30 minutes...

I must have missed that somewhere. I mean you are my idol and all. From the goats to the chickens the grass fed milk and butter. Oh and the wicked good cannabis you grow. Now I know glr might just work for me too.

Thank you massa

I must have missed that somewhere. I mean you are my idol and all. From the goats to the chickens the grass fed milk and butter. Oh and the wicked good cannabis you grow. Now I know glr might just work for me too.

Thank you massa

LMAO!!! its up to two goats now bro 2 chickens and 2 pigs, might as well build an arc for what she's costing me...lmao

Yeah bro I dig glr so does my electric bill. Well, the bill really liked getting led. Those 96x3w's run at like 100w each on veg ;)

You do have to play with that middle hour a bit adding 15-30 minutes depending on the strain. If you see them tryin to flower add 15-30 minutes...

Hey Curso. If you increase the hour to 90 minutes, you're not getting 5.5 hours of dark any longer, right?
I've read that the 5.5 hours dark is the minimum to let the plants 'rest' at night. I've not done any testing, but it sorta makes sense that there might be other photoperiod thresholds that matter (ie 12 hours dark for flower).

The goal with GLR is to break up the continuous 12 hours of dark. It takes 12 dark hours for the flowering hormones to build up enough in the plant. These hormones are photosensitive and will decay when exposed to light. So the dark period interruption in GLR is decays enough of the hormones to halt flowering.

My point is.... your hitting on something with increasing the duration. Some strains will probably need longer to decay the flowering hormones, or the strain needs a lower threshold to start flowering. These strains might flower with only a 10 hours dark period.

I like to keep the 6 hours of dark too though, so if I increased the GLR, I would make sure not to 're-center' it. I would have the dark interruption period start at least 6 hours after the lights went out.

Does any of this make sense? LOL :rofl:

Hey Curso. If you increase the hour to 90 minutes, you're not getting 5.5 hours of dark any longer, right?
I've read that the 5.5 hours dark is the minimum to let the plants 'rest' at night. I've not done any testing, but it sorta makes sense that there might be other photoperiod thresholds that matter (ie 12 hours dark for flower).

The goal with GLR is to break up the continuous 12 hours of dark. It takes 12 dark hours for the flowering hormones to build up enough in the plant. These hormones are photosensitive and will decay when exposed to light. So the dark period interruption in GLR is decays enough of the hormones to halt flowering.

My point is.... your hitting on something with increasing the duration. Some strains will probably need longer to decay the flowering hormones, or the strain needs a lower threshold to start flowering. These strains might flower with only a 10 hours dark period.

I like to keep the 6 hours of dark too though, so if I increased the GLR, I would make sure not to 're-center' it. I would have the dark interruption period start at least 6 hours after the lights went out.

Does any of this make sense? LOL :rofl:
Yep it makes sense :) I noticed the Sd#2 doesn't like 1 hour of glr she tries to flower. I started with 15 minutes, didn't cut the mustard, so I added another 15 and she stopped bitching...lol

Okay...here is day one from the flip. She should start banging some flowers out rather fast. She's been showing me her stuff for a while ;). She got 4gl of water with 1oz of transplant. No tea, nothing else, just transplant. It's made to work with roots. Here she is this morning. I'll try my best to take one (until she flowers) a day. So her progress with 2 mars II 1200's is well documented.

One more thing. Hiker reminded me that this isn't said often enough, I say it fairly often in my other thread but I'll say it again here. Just remember that all of our environments are different. Nobody can copy the next guy exactly. So take what you read and learn from these threads and use it as a guideline to make things work in YOUR space. I do not recommend trying to hang 2 of these in a 4x4 tent at all. I had the chance to do it. Wouldn't you have tried it? I am one of those people that can make it work. Here's an example of making things work. I did a gig where we catered movie sets on a food truck. It was cool yes, yes it was. While I was cooking my 2nd service of the day on my 2nd day. In the middle of nowhere a tow truck pulls in and lifts the front of the truck with us on it. We get out and do what anyone would do. "WTF BRO"...right...this is 45 minutes out from service this fuckin guy wants to take my kitchen. I talk him into letting me at least get what I need off the truck before he repo's it. Nothing was done...I was basically just firing shit. I had this massive 2 tank taking grill. Yep you guessed it, I made that shit work. Nothing was grilled on the menu and nothing got grilled. Give me a hot surface I'll make it happen. The guests never knew wtf happened just that the truck was gone....So, please don't try this at home...

Here's the pic...
IMG_62744.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom