Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Are you going to give her 2 Cat Drench servings in a row, in a day or 2?

I'll give her some water a few times before I hit her with it again. So in 5-7 days she'll get it again.

Edit...It seems that when I use cat drench it will take me almost to week 6 until I use energy again. Which is right about where you want to be to catch the swell with the right drench.

Day 27~2 days after Cat drench. Man she's looking nice this morning. She'll get some water with transplant when lights come on. I let her suck up all that cat drench yesterday and didn't give her anything to drink. She'll get like 3-4 gl.

IMG_64325.JPG
IMG_64334.JPG
IMG_64343.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Youre.going.to.need.a.bigger.tent
:)

There's loads of room to go up actually. She's about 3.5" from the top of the pot. Over 4' with the pot included but these 20gl's are tall and wide. I agree that I need more space and we're working on it. Things might turn around here in a couple of months and hopefully I'll be in a house in the next year. I'll have a basement and yep it'll be mostly full of cannabis plants.

Things might turn around here in a couple of months and hopefully I'll be in a house in the next year. I'll have a basement and yep it'll be mostly full of cannabis plants.

Here's hoping for you man. That would be a good thing for all of us too. You do wondrous work in that 4x4. I can only imagine the possibilities in an outfitted basement.

Here's hoping for you man. That would be a good thing for all of us too. You do wondrous work in that 4x4. I can only imagine the possibilities in an outfitted basement.

I have offered my services to a couple locals. They would rather fly someone in from Cali to grow hydro. "fuck'em" as they say. I'll do my own thing...:) I am looking forward to it too.

Back
Top Bottom