Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

I can hardly smell it up here bro the filter is on 24/7 for the fresh air exchange. I don't want to get bud rot on this one, that would suck...

Soooooo, in other words, we get the tease...an amazing picture of an incredibly beautiful and sexy female...then WHAMM!!
To be continued next time???

Nice, Curso, Nice.. :)

Soooooo, in other words, we get the tease...an amazing picture of an incredibly beautiful and sexy female...then WHAMM!!
To be continued next time???

Nice, Curso, Nice.. :)

I wonder wtf she smells like to bro..lol I try to not touch them with bare hands, plants don't really like the oil on our hands all that much. So...I haven't really grabbed her and smelled her. I moved a branch with my e-cig the other day and she smelled like opp bro. She has a scent all of her own. It's really beautiful. Ask Shotta or the Canuck, they've smelled it. It smells like nothing I have smelled before and I can't really describe it.

So I'll take some pics in a little bit. She has cat drench #2 brewing even as we speak and while I was at it I figured I'd tell you guys how I am doing it for this 20 gallon pot. Its about preparation. It prep the pot, I allowed the top to dry out a bit, the last two times I watered her it was from the bottom. So when I give her this five gallons of drench, it'll get split half through the top, the other half through the bottom. I put like 2 mil's of tea and between 1/4 and 1/2 oz of cat drench in 5 gallons and then threw and air stone in there for 20 minutes or so.

I'll be spraying brix today too. I mix a full qt and use the remainder on the 3 in veg, they're getting pretty big now too...

I like vegging with these 96x3w lights. They work well, I haven't bloomed anything with them so I don't have an opinion on that. These 2 1200's man I can't say enough about the amount of light they put off. This plant has far surpassing anything I had hoped for at 30 days. Funny what happens when you drop 480 5w bulbs on the plants head....

Day 31~ pics...
IMG_64723.JPG
IMG_64713.JPG
IMG_64705.JPG
IMG_64633.JPG
IMG_64642.JPG
IMG_64651.JPG
IMG_64672.JPG
IMG_64681.JPG

:peacetwo::passitleft::peacetwo:

They look super frosty and are starting to fatten up. :)

She's getting there :) Next week sometime I'll start getting her ready to put on some weight. For now she's a building those buds..:high-five:

wahahahahaha, looks truly great. why I am in China, if I am in US, will you share some with me ? lol.

If you weren't in China...Whom would we be purchasing lights from....I am sure it wasn't their idea to come here. But ofc I would share with you...;)

Not a whole lot to say man. You're killing this grow. I'd be happy to have one Mars II 1200 over my 4x4. With 2, insufficient light isn't going to be an issue for sure.

Not a whole lot to say man. You're killing this grow. I'd be happy to have one Mars II 1200 over my 4x4. With 2, insufficient light isn't going to be an issue for sure.

It's the kit bro!!! Anyone can do it, all they have to do is invest in the kit and some time. The massive amount of light that is over this plant is doing it's job well. You'll see how easy it is soon enough. It's still funny to me how the easiest method produces the best results...

2 ufos in 9 days :)
Bro, I didn't know you were in Roswell...hahahaha

If you weren't in China...Whom would we be purchasing lights from....I am sure it wasn't their idea to come here. But ofc I would share with you...;)

If I was not in China, I will open a local led grow light shop in US, then you can buy from my local store, haha.

Back
Top Bottom