Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Curso, thanks to your input, i took a clone of an unknown, scruffed it(2-3 in) with a rinsed brand new pot scrubber sponge, dipped in clonex, then sprinkled a dash of new Roots! Sprayed daily the leaves with 50% diluted (used 1/2 oz/qt. instead of 1 oz) D-Stress. Kept rooters moist with water, and in 10-11 days, i had beautiful roots popping out.
Question, when trimming them, do you trim completely to r.rooter or just trim the tips?
Thank you for your help.

Curso, thanks to your input, i took a clone of an unknown, scruffed it(2-3 in) with a rinsed brand new pot scrubber sponge, dipped in clonex, then sprinkled a dash of new Roots! Sprayed daily the leaves with 50% diluted (used 1/2 oz/qt. instead of 1 oz) D-Stress. Kept rooters moist with water, and in 10-11 days, i had beautiful roots popping out.
Question, when trimming them, do you trim completely to r.rooter or just trim the tips?
Thank you for your help.

You're welcome bro!! Just make it clean to the plug, they'll keep growing.

Day 33~ She's going to get some water with a touch of transplant in it this morning. Otherwise, she's banging under the 2 mars II 1200's in the recycled kit soil. This plant is loving everything I have to offer her.

IMG_64855.JPG
IMG_64864.JPG
IMG_64874.JPG
IMG_64885.JPG
IMG_64893.JPG
IMG_64912.JPG
IMG_64922.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Hi Curso, As a newbie enjoying this I've got some basic questions. How did you sex the starters and what do GDP and GSC stand for? Sorry for the backtracking,if you can find the time,maybe you could refer me to earlier postings.
Thanks, Jon

Hi Curso, As a newbie enjoying this I've got some basic questions. How did you sex the starters and what do GDP and GSC stand for? Sorry for the backtracking,if you can find the time,maybe you could refer me to earlier postings.
Thanks, Jon

the best way to sex a plant is...take a clone, root it and throw it into flower until it shows sex. GSC (is cookies of the young female scouts, they dont like us using the name here thats why we call it GSC (think thin mint cookies)) GDP= Grand Daddy Purple :) OPP=Old Purple Pussy....;)

:party::party::party::party:
Day 33~ She's going to get some water with a touch of transplant in it this morning. Otherwise, she's banging under the 2 mars II 1200's in the recycled kit soil. This plant is loving everything I have to offer her.

IMG_64855.JPG
IMG_64864.JPG
IMG_64874.JPG
IMG_64885.JPG
IMG_64893.JPG
IMG_64912.JPG
IMG_64922.JPG

Subbed an nice work you do! Also sorry I'm new so very late to a lot journals even tho I follow along for a long time now just don't post much. Just reading an learning is all taking in all the Info. I can.

Subbed an nice work you do! Also sorry I'm new so very late to a lot journals even tho I follow along for a long time now just don't post much. Just reading an learning is all taking in all the Info. I can.

It's never to late man. Welcome along. There's loads of info in both of my threads, however...Don't feel you have to read it all. She's on day 33 from the flip. I am using 2 Mars 2 1200's over that plant it vegged for like 5 months, mostly under topled's 96x3w model. I use DocBud's high brix kit and recycle my soil. If you go back 1 or 2 pages you'll see how I have been feeding my soil.

Thank for the compliment. I just keep them alive the lights, soil and foliar sprays do all the heavy lifting ;)

Day 34~ I think she might get some water today and maybe a little bit of stress. Otherwise I couldn't be happier to open my tent every day. I have to put the glasses on when I open her first thing in the morning. These 2 1200's are 6 shades of bright...
IMG_64932.JPG
IMG_64943.JPG
IMG_64952.JPG
IMG_64962.JPG
IMG_64972.JPG
IMG_64982.JPG
IMG_64992.JPG
IMG_6501.JPG
IMG_6502.JPG
IMG_65031.JPG
IMG_65043.JPG