Curso's 2400W TopLED - High Brix Kit - Run 6

Hey Curso, I have 2 Mars 700s coming in Flower Spec, what size tent would you use for them? I was wondering if a 3x5 or a 4x4? or what? I would rather have them closer to the walls if I could so the 3x5 looks appealing, but I would rather listen to someone who has 2x 1200's lol and what would you use?

They'd work very well in a 4x4, I have a little bit of overkill going on in there bro. Its hard to cool with these big ass lights in there. while they are working fantastic. 700's would be more optimal. IMHO

Good to know... I was worried about heat too, and after going back and forth in the battle for sanity, and your advice, I was thinking a GG tent with the 12" height extension as I can go to 8ft easy in here and would give me plenty of head room and be easier to keep cool too..
and a 4x4 would work well in here and I could setup my 2x4 veg tent next to it.. That might just work.. and man, your facking plants are in RIOT mode man!!!! keep Tool playing and they will be some of the best nubs on the planet!

Good to know... I was worried about heat too, and after going back and forth in the battle for sanity, and your advice, I was thinking a GG tent with the 12" height extension as I can go to 8ft easy in here and would give me plenty of head room and be easier to keep cool too..
and a 4x4 would work well in here and I could setup my 2x4 veg tent next to it.. That might just work.. and man, your facking plants are in RIOT mode man!!!! keep Tool playing and they will be some of the best nubs on the planet!

I seriously had to move my tent to another corner in my room to get it closer to an ac duct. It works well, for now. But as they say in "game of thrones"......"winter is coming" Heat will be coming out of there soon enough. It's going to have to be moved back to where I had it. Luckily I already have a plan in place...Check my other thread to find that solution...;)

With 2x700's the maximum ideal footprint would certainly be rectangular and your saturation in a 3x5 would be higher than in a 4x4. With the 3x5 you'd have ~40w/sq ft and with the 4x4 you'd have ~37w/sq ft. Both numbers respectable for sure, but if you're hanging them together, I'd go with the 3x5 and grow 2 nice plants in it.

my .02c

Day 35~ She's looking mighty fine....She got straight water yesterday and probably will again today. She also got sprayed with stress yesterday 1/2 strength because I needed to use what I had mixed for the clones. Here she is....
IMG_65074.JPG
IMG_65082.JPG
IMG_65092.JPG
IMG_65103.JPG
IMG_65112.JPG
IMG_65122.JPG
IMG_65132.JPG
IMG_65143.JPG

:peacetwo::bigtoke::peacetwo:

Back
Top Bottom