Curso's True High Brix!

Curso, :rofl:
Duggan, you ever make a tincture? Faster acting than a baked good- sublingual :)
The MB2 also makes tinctures!
Curso, vanilla canna extract! Make the tincture with EverClear and vanilla pods..use as vanilla add to your medibake recipe instead of reg vanilla! :)

You guys are both cooks!Hey Zig...how do you know about that stuff (vanilla pods?? what the...) lmao.What a hoot i'm havin here.....tears in my eyes.:tokin:the only real experience i have is with "bubblehash" I've bin at that for about 8yrs. ,or so.Love that stuff....it can spoil you as well ya know!Depending on the raw material i use ...sometimes just holding it in my hand makes it melt into a glob.Real pure smoke.Only the gland "heads" are there. Anyhow enough of that...off topic ...of food.Big chocolate chip muffins, lots of butter!
Curs(chef) ,can you just use the butter to say.....have a pc. of toast? Tried that? or is the butter too gross for something like that? Hear me bro....do i need to bake with it or ........? :yummy:

lol
Be careful bro. That stuff ends up tasting good, right...So you'll smoke and have the munchies like a mother fucker and eat a couple, well things get a little bit blurry after that....Don't say you weren't warned.

I can vouch for this - ate a whole 4x4 PB Rice Crispy treat after smoking and then to make matters better took some oil - needless to say that was a Sat and I didn't even make it to work on Mon :)

lol

I can vouch for this - ate a whole 4x4 PB Rice Crispy treat after smoking and then to make matters better took some oil - needless to say that was a Sat and I didn't even make it to work on Mon :)

Budnoob....what a hoot bro! Sorry you guys....i'm not laughin at ya ,i'm laughin with ya.Budnoob,ya those munchies eh. You say a 4x4 square. LOL.What were ya thinkin bro?? Some of the crap iv'e eaten cuz a the munchies....yikes!It all tasted great !The last while or so i have a bad habbit of gorging on sweets...mostly right before bed.It"s scary what i can eat....really, and i'm not a real big guy. Get this...over about two hours ok.....6/10 cookies,two icecream bars,two chocolate chip muffins(the big ones),one pc. of beef jerky,one ltr. coconut water(after 3 or 4 stella's).It varies from night to night and lately i've been trying to stop after 8oclock...but it's so hard,ya know.And if i'm drinking wine ,i start eating earlier cuz beer and chocolate don't work eh!
Cheers.

Duggan, canna buttered toast and jam..easy peasy..
You can put a spoon of canna butter in your coffee..superbulletproof :) i did that after curso talked about bulletproof coffee.

Oh, and use butter or coconut oil...not margerine.

Use GRASSFED, UNSALTED, ORGANIC butter along with coconut oil for bulletproof coffee. There's a big difference between grassfed and grain/corn fed butter. The latter won't give the results.

Use GRASSFED, UNSALTED, ORGANIC butter along with coconut oil for bulletproof coffee. There's a big difference between grassfed and grain/corn fed butter. The latter won't give the results.

Listen to this man. I thought there wasn't much of a difference until I found the grassfed butter. Man that shit is good!!!!!

It's all about fat content or lack there of the proper fat's and the presence of mold in grain fed butter. Grass fed is a nice creamy yellow that you would expect from it being churned. The "other" butter is white and lacking any sort of flavor.

You guys in canada and the UK have pretty good butter. I'm not sure if its grass fed but it doesnt look like the land-o-lakes shit we get here...

Nice article.. Not much mention as to cannabis and pineal gland. :)

I thought the exact same thing. They mention it once. However, the youtubes in that article were f'in amazing. I ended up listening to a delta wave for an hour. I slept like a champ after maybe the xanax helped but man, for the first time in a very long time. I honestly feel rested. I think that is partly because by now my bedroom would have been like 84 degrees when I had the tops hanging. It's a comfy 70 up here and life is good. I cant say enough times, how much that change effected my whole existence, let alone my plants.

Hey guys I realize this is in completed and all that. but just in case some of you arent following the new sponsored thread here's the opp from last night...
IMG_66334.JPG
IMG_66344.JPG
IMG_66352.JPG
IMG_66363.JPG

Wow Curs....just another beautifull plant eh! Lookin so good bro. What will that one give you back?...any idea? Cheers!

Man bro I think she's going to be pretty heavy. When I started her I had just hoped for 1lb+. I have a feeling if I take the tops and let that under stuff finish I might be closer to 3+. I cant wait to get her on a scale bro. These lights are banging her out hard bro...

I have done about all I can do to her to keep her happy and healthy. I gave her like a small palm full of epsom salt yesterday in like 2.5 gl of water. Some of the tops leaves were tacoing and curling a bit, that seem to have straightened her right out. I am going to try to get in there today and clean her up one more time. I like them kinda clean at the end of the day so I have little to trim. I leave enough leaf on them to spray and feed. She only has 1 maybe 2 more sprays of brix in her future.

Curs....dude,really ,that much! Wow,awesome .I thought my MK Ultra was big ,giving me 1lb between the two of them ,but you ,with one plant , indoors that's a fantastic achievement bro,and the quality will be over the top...many congrats bro!

Bro I was just inside man she's stacked bro. Its as dense under as it is on top...I am going to harvest the tops and done stuff and allow all that thick goodness get more light. There is just no possible way to get it down there. Just that thick. I could thin it out and shit...but there's a TON of bud down there that is good in size just will take another week or so to really be nice and ripe.

So the plan as of now is take tops when they are done, clean her up spread her out some more and let all that nice stuff down low get nailed too. It's not a penetration issue. It just that there is only so much light and a whole lot of plant something is getting more than the rest, so I'll double harvest it.

Loads of hash if I dont.

I'll see if I can get my wife to take a pic with me behind it...the thing is HUGE...

Bro I was just inside man she's stacked bro. Its as dense under as it is on top...I am going to harvest the tops and done stuff and allow all that thick goodness get more light. There is just no possible way to get it down there. Just that thick. I could thin it out and shit...but there's a TON of bud down there that is good in size just will take another week or so to really be nice and ripe.

So the plan as of now is take tops when they are done, clean her up spread her out some more and let all that nice stuff down low get nailed too. It's not a penetration issue. It just that there is only so much light and a whole lot of plant something is getting more than the rest, so I'll double harvest it.

Loads of hash if I dont.

I'll see if I can get my wife to take a pic with me behind it...the thing is HUGE...

Ya do that will ya! I know what ya mean about only so much light.My MK's are the same....when ya grow em like a bush,like we do....you can't get around it bro. I wish i could do a "double" harvest ,but time won't let me.When mine are done there are two more just ichin to get in there.Ihave to dry in the flower room cuz that's the only place i have Air Filtered.I tried to dry it just outside the room one time and it wasn't good bro....the ex was complaining my son's clothes stunk from just being on the rack till she picked him up after work every day....yikes...last time i try that!Now i have to allow a week for drying.After about 4 or 5 days i get them out of there and start curing.That's when i put the youngsters in and re-configure lights for 5 or 6 more weeks of veg in there big pots before flip.BTW lights are of course off during that drying time!Hey Curs....what i've bin doing with all the leaves is try to select the bigger ones on the top,get rid of those and try to just fold others under if ya can.It's a problem we can't get around.We both like to leave as many on the girl as possible.That's the fun part eh! My challenge now with these big fat MK Ultra's is to not need support until near the end....have to be able to move mine around cuz of my set up (room only has one way in and out).Right now they are already wider than the doorway and i just flipped em two days ago. Yikes. Your plans for a double harvest are prolly the way to go ,to get pars to those mid to lower clusters.You'le no doubt get a few z's. you wouldn't have normally gotten! Cheers Curs.:high-five:

Back
Top Bottom