Curso's True High Brix!

Happy New Year :hippy::bong::partyboy::party:
I hope everyone has a great year!!!

Things are really starting to take off now. I am really impressed with how well the sour d and bbg are responding to everything the cvk is poking along they're showing growth but reveg's take forever. They have been getting a daily spray of stress and have had one watering with bubbled water. I thought they'd be dried out today and need a watering but they're all still good. I did give the CVK seeds some water last night along with the daily spray, they liked it very much. The Skunk~47 seems to be enjoying its new home in the flower tent and gave me a 2nd set of real leaves, it too gets a daily spray of stress, it will probably need a good watering in the next day or so. The refractormetor showed up yesterday everything but the reflector is going to be here tomorrow, the reflector will be here on Thursday I'll be running a 400w MH in that. So I am really excited, the new gear will give me the ability to give these plants the best conditions I possibly can, the rest will be all the kit :D Soil will be ready on the 8th, I am still going to let those plants stay in the cups a full 30 days, I want the root zone to have a ton of roots to grab on to going to transplant which will be happening the 12th, the tent will get flipped to flower until they can be moved into the other tent (30 days roughly). So that's the plan and what's happening, pic's sometime this week.

Daily sprayings are excessive! Three times a week is more than enough when there's stress. When they're growing just fine don't spray the stress until you do something to stress them or they look less than perfect.

You're not hurting them....you're just wasting product!

Daily sprayings are excessive! Three times a week is more than enough when there's stress. When they're growing just fine don't spray the stress until you do something to stress them or they look less than perfect.

You're not hurting them....you're just wasting product!
Some were still coming around from the bleaching out I gave them and the ones that are recently out of the daisy, I thought I might want to spray them daily as they were less than perfect. They are pretty close to perfect now, after the soil dries up they'll be spot on perfect :D I was thinking about introducing "brix" to the real good clones (there are 4 each of bbg and sour d that are really, really nice) next time they need watered.

Some were still coming around from the bleaching out I gave them and the ones that are recently out of the daisy, I thought I might want to spray them daily as they were less than perfect. They are pretty close to perfect now, after the soil dries up they'll be spot on perfect :D I was thinking about introducing "brix" to the real good clones (there are 4 each of bbg and sour d that are really, really nice) next time they need watered.

Ah.....they're clones. Sorry about that, I thought they were small plants.

A light, daily misting of clones with Stress will cause vigorous rooting and healthy clones. In plants, daily spraying is just excessive.

I usually start the Brix spray when there are 5 sets of leaves. In the good soil, you're not going to believe the way they respond to Brix, especially when the frosting is ramping up.

Ah.....they're clones. Sorry about that, I thought they were small plants.

A light, daily misting of clones with Stress will cause vigorous rooting and healthy clones. In plants, daily spraying is just excessive.

I usually start the Brix spray when there are 5 sets of leaves. In the good soil, you're not going to believe the way they respond to Brix, especially when the frosting is ramping up.
Awesome I can't say how much I am looking forward to getting these plants going. A couple days they're really going to like what is happened to them. I'm smoking some of the Critical Jack from my other grow, man it's nice super frosty, sticky and stanky, tastes wonderful, just dried too, I can't wait have the true brix because the close stuff is pretty damn good.

Awesome I can't say how much I am looking forward to getting these plants going. A couple days they're really going to like what is happened to them. I'm smoking some of the Critical Jack from my other grow, man it's nice super frosty, sticky and stanky, tastes wonderful, just dried too, I can't wait have the true brix because the close stuff is pretty damn good.

Indeed, the pre-lab stuff was very, very good. The best I'd had to that point.

But I'm telling you, the real deal is better! Much better....

Once people try this, they won't go back. Just stick to the program, don't go off and add a bunch of crap with stoner labels!

Everything I have ordered will be here today the tent, fan and some other hardware showed up yesterday. Most of the clones have become preteen's with a big spurt of growth and will be getting brix this week I may give it to them tomorrow morning before the light comes on. They have become "perfect" and I've backed off on the stress spray and they will get watered today after everything is put in their new home. I found these 8oz "misting" bottle's my wife uses for her online business that spray a really, really fine mist they should be perfect for how these sprays need to be applied, they can be sprayed upside down too. So it should be a happy day for my True High Brix grow pending the delivery of my reflector.

Everything is up and in what a great tent (thanks again Ice :thumb:) they really liked getting a drink, a spray of brix and the MH light. I came home about 2 hours later and...Man a couple seemed to shoot up a node, very impressive. I'll take some pics after I eat, the plants look absolutely perfect now. I am going to lose one Blueberry gum but whatever I have more than enough of the other plants. As long as I have a couple to sample in the true soil I'll be happy. I am only running the 400w light @ 75% at the moment, I don't want to bleach them out again. So yeah this grow is off and running and I am really happy to watch them grow in their new home.

IMG_010720.JPG

2013-01-03_14-59-16_791.jpg

IMG_010219.JPG
IMG_010115.JPG
IMG_010024.JPG
IMG_009722.JPG
IMG_009315.JPG

Looking great man! :bravo:

Looking great man! :bravo:
Thanks GG good to see ya bro :high-five:
You're looking real good there! I love the posture of the plants, all perky like that. You're in High Brix territory now!
Thanks Doc, man you weren't kidding when you said they'd like the Brix spray, they responded very well, I'll admit I said "holy shit" when I got home and opened the tent. They're 8 days from their next/final transplant they should have a really nice little root structure in the solo cup. Once they're in their final home I'm planning on giving them a week after they get tea/energy and then flipping the light.

Thanks GG good to see ya bro :high-five:

Thanks Doc, man you weren't kidding when you said they'd like the Brix spray, they responded very well, I'll admit I said "holy shit" when I got home and opened the tent. They're 8 days from their next/final transplant they should have a really nice little root structure in the solo cup. Once they're in their final home I'm planning on giving them a week after they get tea/energy and then flipping the light.

You'll be root bound in a week in those cups. Not to worry if you're transplanting in a week.

Remember to vertically score the roots, from soil surface to the bottom of the rootball. I use a box cutter and make 4 scores at 90 degrees to eachoher.

You're gonna have a GREAT grow. And yes, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you're covered in frosting and you use the BRix spray. If you said "holy shit" this time, I can only imagine what you'll say in week 5 of bloom.

You'll be root bound in a week in those cups. Not to worry if you're transplanting in a week.

Remember to vertically score the roots, from soil surface to the bottom of the rootball. I use a box cutter and make 4 scores at 90 degrees to eachoher.

You're gonna have a GREAT grow. And yes, you haven't seen anything yet. Wait till you're covered in frosting and you use the BRix spray. If you said "holy shit" this time, I can only imagine what you'll say in week 5 of bloom.
Actually Doc I think I will transplant today, the soil is 4 days from being 30 days it should be good to go :D I made a huge mess taking that old box down so I might as well do it before I shampoo the carpet...lol

Actually Doc I think I will transplant today, the soil is 4 days from being 30 days it should be good to go :D I made a huge mess taking that old box down so I might as well do it before I shampoo the carpet...lol

They'll work.

If I were you, I'd top them today, and put them in bloom in a week. But I'm not completely sure about your garden characteristics, so it might be best to bloom them right away.

I always like to have massive roots first.

I'm pretty height limited maybe 4'6" with the light in the bloom tent and that's probably pushing it. I will flip them I have the CVK seedlings in there too, I'll just perpetual it. I think you're right about this going to be a nice grow, again I can't even begin to say how excited I am to watch these flower.

Okay so I transplanted them into a couple different sized pots, being a chef I am able to break things down fairly well into smaller amounts. The ones in the smaller pots need some more time to grow some more roots. All of them got "roots" and I split 1/2 gl transplant water (2qt/.5oz transplant) between them all, it basically worked to a little less than a cup a plant for the bigger pots and 2/3 for the smaller, they all got a mist of Stress too. They're going to get a week in 18/6. I would like them to have a bit of a better root structure in the bigger pots, if they are getting to big with in the week I'll flip that tent. I'll have some space available in the other tent next week for the couple of the plants that I topped as well.

IMG_010921.JPG
IMG_011019.JPG
IMG_011125.JPG
IMG_011219.JPG
IMG_011422.JPG

Dang this is exciting!

Hey Curso!!! Really happy that you got the lighthouse hydro tent.. I love mine and I swear its quality is the same as my hydrohut that sells for double the price....very nice purchase and addition to your perpetual grow :) which one did you get, the 4', 5' or 7' tall one?

You plants are looking amazingly happy and healthy!!!

Hey Curso!!! Really happy that you got the lighthouse hydro tent.. I love mine and I swear its quality is the same as my hydrohut that sells for double the price....very nice purchase and addition to your perpetual grow :) which one did you get, the 4', 5' or 7' tall one?

You plants are looking amazingly happy and healthy!!!
I got the 4' it suits what I want to do the best, you're right too it's as good as the hydrofarm it might be thicker actually. I am planning on keeping the new tent as a nursery/early bloom and move things into the hps for the last 30/45 days. I want to try my best to keep a 30/45 day cycle, it works well with the AK grow and after I see how the CVK blooms I'll have a better idea of how the cycle is actually going to run with this grow. I'm also going to make an attempt at breeding this year, what I'm not sure yet, but it's something I am looking into. The CVK looks and smells really promising so that might be where I start.

Back
Top Bottom