Curso's True High Brix!

A few google searches will guide you bro. That's my plan ;) I think you can buy that sugar at a confectioner's shop. Don't hold me to it, but I think its just some harder set jello(less liquid) with flavoring, molded and rolled in that sugar. ;)

Wasnt sure if you had a favorite recipe..
Just checked..Yep with citric acid added.. Just searched ty..

Wasnt sure if you had a favorite recipe..
Just checked..Yep with citric acid added.. Just searched ty..

You can buy that "sour cherry" flavoring. I plan on playing with it with sheets of gelatin once I have a chance. It's high on the list of things to do though.

Those could be rather dangerous. I like those things, man. That's part of the fun with food just follow the rules, anything is possible.

IMG_66783.JPG
IMG_66942.JPG
IMG_66954.JPG
IMG_66964.JPG
IMG_66974.JPG
IMG_67004.JPG
IMG_66994.JPG
IMG_66983.JPG
IMG_67012.JPG
IMG_67022.JPG
OPP1.jpg

We have a potential mate for OPP arrive today, thanks to a good friend (much love bro). I'll pop these after the LCHP is flowering. They'll be behind the next OPP in search of a dude. I have 4 OPP vegging, they are doing very well I'll probably just reserve one and hold it back when I find a dude. Just to speed the process up a bit.
IMG_67203.JPG

Coming along beautifully, Curso! :)
Made some sour gummies... I need to tweak recipe or follow one, lmao! .. When I tossed to coat some of the gummies w/ a citric acid/sugar mix, for that extra pucker sucker flavor :), ate 1, delish!..and went back after 30 min, the citric acid/sugar had pulled some moisture out of the gelatin gummy..
I used 2 types of tincture, glycerin and everclear (95% ethyl alcohol).
I also made some rice crispy squares with above and lots of cannabutter. Theyre amazing! Going to play with different additions..i.e coco cereals, choc chips, etc.
Next batch of Everclear MJ tincture, im throwing in 3-4 vanilla beans...for the whammm effect!
The MB2 is excellent! I purchased it months ago based on yours and others recommendation.. Thank you!

Back to my butter'd and tincture sweetened coffee :)

Coming along beautifully, Curso! :)
Made some sour gummies... I need to tweak recipe or follow one, lmao! .. When I tossed to coat some of the gummies w/ a citric acid/sugar mix, for that extra pucker sucker flavor :), ate 1, delish!..and went back after 30 min, the citric acid/sugar had pulled some moisture out of the gelatin gummy..
I used 2 types of tincture, glycerin and everclear (95% ethyl alcohol).
I also made some rice crispy squares with above and lots of cannabutter. Theyre amazing! Going to play with different additions..i.e coco cereals, choc chips, etc.
Next batch of Everclear MJ tincture, im throwing in 3-4 vanilla beans...for the whammm effect!
The MB2 is excellent! I purchased it months ago based on yours and others recommendation.. Thank you!

Back to my butter'd and tincture sweetened coffee :)

Food is so much fun bro, the possibilities are rather endless. I am happy you're enjoying the MB2 as much as I am. It's such a fantastic machine.

It's apple season here in MI. OPP, apple butter is on deck for me :high-five: It should make some fantastic muffins :) I'll give you my basic muffin recipe when I get home. I have some stuff to get to this morning and it'll take me a minute to find it. I even have pics and everything. I'll probably get to it this afternoon.

Okay Ziggy here we go...I take no credit for the recipe itself. It's in a CIA text book called "the professional chef". I double the butter....
13 oz/369 g all-purpose flour
1 tbsp/9 g baking powder
10½ oz/298 g sugar
2¾ oz/78 g butter, soft
1½ tsp/5 g salt
5 oz/142 g eggs
5 oz/142 g buttermilk
1 tbsp/15 mL vanilla extract
2½ oz/71 g vegetable oil
2 oz/57 g coarse sugar
Coat the muffin tin cups with a light film of fat or use appropriate paper liners. Sift together the flour and baking powder. Cream the sugar, butter, and salt in an electric mixer on medium speed with the paddle, scraping down the bowl periodically, until the mixture is smooth and light in color, about 5 minutes. Whisk together the eggs, buttermilk, vanilla, and oil. Add to the butter-sugar mixture in two or three additions, mixing until fully incorporated after each addition and scraping down the bowl as needed. Add the sifted dry ingredients and mix on low speed until evenly moistened. Scale about 3 oz/85 g of batter into each prepared muffin cup, filling them three-quarters full. Gently tap the filled tins to release any air bubbles. Sprinkle with coarse sugar. Bake at 375°F/191°C until a skewer inserted near the center of a muffin comes out clean, about 30 minutes. Cool the muffins in the tins for a few minutes, then unmold and transfer them to wire racks to cool completely.
Cranberry-Orange Muffins:
Fold in 11 oz/312 g cranberries (fresh or frozen) and 1½ oz/43 g grated orange zest after adding the dry ingredients.
Blueberry Muffins:
Fold in 12 oz/340 g blueberries (fresh or frozen) after adding the dry ingredients.

I used frozen blueberries.
IMG_62136.JPG
IMG_62145.JPG
IMG_62157.JPG
IMG_62125.JPG
IMG_62164.JPG

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom