Curso's True High Brix!

So let me take a minute and talk method with you guys/girls. I gave her some cat drench like 10 days ago. 3 days ago I gave her some energy and some brix. Yesterday she was in another "lull" so....I sprayed her with some destress and gave her a bulk kick in the ass. Things started swelling almost immediately. Timing folks...it's all about the timing.

So let me take a minute and talk method with you guys/girls. I gave her some cat drench like 10 days ago. 3 days ago I gave her some energy and some brix. Yesterday she was in another "lull" so....I sprayed her with some destress and gave her a bulk kick in the ass. Things started swelling almost immediately. Timing folks...it's all about the timing.

Very good Curso! The drenches feed the soil, the sprays feed the plant. Gotta have both!

I'd say you have like 2 more weeks from the pics, but I'm not there in person. What do you think?

Very good Curso! The drenches feed the soil, the sprays feed the plant. Gotta have both!

I'd say you have like 2 more weeks from the pics, but I'm not there in person. What do you think?
Pretty close to 2...we'll see where she is in a week. Things are finishing really fast under these lights. She has some swelling to do yet.

The lost coast hash plant is almost touching the top of the veg tent. I sprayed her with stress yesterday...man she loved that.

IMG_68306.JPG
IMG_68316.JPG
IMG_68356.JPG
IMG_68336.JPG
IMG_68326.JPG
IMG_68362.JPG
IMG_68373.JPG
IMG_68383.JPG
IMG_68393.JPG
IMG_68435.JPG
IMG_68441.JPG
IMG_68402.JPG
IMG_68422.JPG
Here are todays pics

Thanks Curso they look awesome.

I am guessing you use only the dowel rods for support, or is there some sore of screen or netting down below?

I used them to spread the plant out and some for support. But no netting, screen nothing else just those few bamboos. The bigger buds branches get a bit soft if I over water so I've been giving her enough daily that she doesn't go floppy.

Curso, will you be harvesting entire plant at once or chop ripe and ready buds and allow the stragglers to catch up?

Im gonna take the whole thing, butter and tinc are calling my name..lol I need to move that lost coast hashplant. It has out grown its area so it's time for her to take her spotlight under the Platinum P450's.

On another note... I sent one of my topled Mars II 1200's to Mark to get par tested. After seeing what Gov's 700 did, I don't have to high of hopes for that light. While they were fantastic to get our feet wet into LED, man the par value on those lights SUCK!!!! So if you are running a Mars II...you might want to consider doing one plant under it so you can get that light under 10" because any more than that, well we're looking at some not so dense and small buds...

Things are moving...Pics of it all today at some point...

Repost of our Mars II 700w PAR test results post from yesterday for those that aren't following Gov't Cheese's thread..

Alright ladies and gents.. that moment you may or may have not been waiting for..

As a courtesy to the community, Gov't Cheese did us all the favor of sending us his previously used Mars II 700w light for PAR testing. We thought it would be fun to see what they really were in the same, exact environment that we used to test our own lights. Video coming shortly.. but I wanted to get these to you as soon as we have them.

TopLED - Mars II 700w PAR test
298w true draw as per Gov't Cheese's kill-a-watt meter
Direct center under light test with probe adjusted to find max reading:

12" - 1385 umol
18" - 770 umol
24" - 468 umol

As we've been trying to impress and discuss for a while now.. wattage draw does NOT equal growing power and/or PAR output! To illustrate this:

Our avg draws per unit are as follows:

P150 - 100w
P300 - 185w
P450 - 274w
P600 - 368w
P900 - 557w
P1200 - 750w

Our PAR table is as follows:
PAR1.JPG

Back
Top Bottom