Cush's Perpetual Big Scrog Showdown 2018

So another weekend by and more hours spent in the garden. Have cleaned the bottoms of the remainder of the amensia lemon kush which has now finished its stretching and they've kept a nice height this time.

I had noticed some of the taller of the skittles glue that is in the centre at the back of my room, the plant on the right is taller and the nugs aren't as dense as the other 2. I used my laser thermometer and checked the temp the top nugs were getting and is was about 84f, which would say why the nugs werent thickening up. I turned one of the lights down to 250w which is directly under it and kept the left back light to 600w. I think the crossover of the lights was too much still as it was last time with the cheese as they grew that bit too tall. The 2 plants to the left where slate 6-12" smaller are fine and look great. So after turning down the light my thermometer was indicating 78f so a lot better. Anyways bar that I had a good rummage through the French mac and noticed some of the bigger plants in the left corner were blocking the light to some of the French mac so I've been in taking away big fan leaves and culling some of the stuff which wont amount to anything, amazing what a defol can do!

Anyways pics as usual...

Black valium (light green to left)
French mac (dark green right of black valium)
Pic of a bit more to see now leaves stripped away

Sativa corner
In there is a super lemon haze, somango and under dawg of kush

Skittles glue. Slightly affected plant tallest at right

Lovely flat screen of 2 green ninja and 5 amensia lemon kush

Have planted up the 2 sorbets and the lemonaid I got. Have quite a few running in veg now so will put a couple into flower at an early stage. I've also took 2 cuttings off 2 separate gelato plants and 1 big bud cutting. Just to see how I get on by the time the new seedlings get big enough to take clones from i will know if I'm doing it right or not. As after these ones that are vegging go through flower i want to run a whole grow as clones that I've took from my favourite strains. How im going to pick only a few I never know!

Black valium 8wk into flower....

French mac also 8wk

A mix of a somango, under dawg og kush and a super lemon haze about 5-6 so into flower

Skittles glue

The amnesia lemon kush and green ninja

And the flower room as it stands! Looking full again :Namaste:

Those are nice, I love that fade!

The French mac will have a nice purple tinge, gonna start flushing them tommorow till maybe next Saturday and take them down then. I think 1 of the black valium will be a few days later though. Should give the 2 gelato 1 big bud and 1 purple strawberry sherbet time to bulk up in the veg room an can go straight into flower

Are your Gelato 33 or 45?

From what I've read i don't know the difference between the 2 anyways, it's by original sensible seeds and it's solely Gelato, no numbers after it even on the seed manufactures website. Both 33 and 45 Have the thin mint, GSC and sherbet in there lineage. Is there any known diff between 33 and 45?

The 33 and 45 are just phenotypes, they’re pretty similar from what I gather. The gelatos are very nice indicas, can’t wait to see yours flower out.

Here's a quick pic of a big of the black valium I've chopped off to sample

Some clones running 4 gelato 1 big bud

Veggers

French mac bud cut off and pic with the black valium also

Back
Top Bottom