Cutting leaves?

Kinks420

hey just wondering, kinda rediculouse lol but does anybody think, that once you go into flowering, you could cut off like 70% of the leaves and whatever nutrients that would go to the leaves would just go to bud production??? lol my only prob with this is that it might like kill the plant due to lack of photosynthesis... once more just an interesting question i had, see if anybody had any input on it

anyways keep tokin :smokin:

Re: cutting leaves??

haha now thats what i thought, thanks boss, but hey, would be a nice thing if it happened lol:grinjoint:

yeah keep those leaves on there. kinda like takin tires off a car to make it lighter. friend of mine did that to his plants. huge 4 footers only yielded bout a half ounce cuz of all the missin leaves. on the other hand we smoked the leaves and got perrty high

This is what happens when you don't trim. I lost tons of yeild because of this.
DSCN5378_edited1.JPG

DSCN5382.JPG

Also as Joe has mentioned before the leaves can be cut but just do it over a few days to allow for shockage. I've been trimming mine back for a couple of weeks now and I can't see one thing that has changed....well my leaves are getting these little holes but I don't think its due to trimming! :peace:

Back
Top Bottom