Cyber Smoke out, lets go! I'm getting stoned!

New Pics, lookin' good ay?

I will overCome :)

:bong:

So many possibilities
and so littl' time and money :cheesygrinsmiley:

Thanks Guys
Talk about a dirty Bong :cheesygrinsmiley:
Better shot:
image_new_bowl3.jpg

Damn that is dirty! I got an awesome cheap lil bong cleanin remedy.... Just get some salt and some strong fingernail polish remover (if you got a lady in the house thats an easy one) and mix them together inside your bong, you can dilute it a lil bit to get full coverage. Just swirl it, scrape it, let it sit whatever you want. The mixture usually eats of the worst of bong stains right off in no time at all, in my experiences with it at least. I like to soak my bowl in a lil bath of it every now and then to keep it nice n UN-clogged :cheesygrinsmiley:

The pics I got pending are of my bong i've had for almost a year. I love her I just never posted her, dunno why.

Nah, no woman this week.

Well she's loaded right now :cheesygrinsmiley:
gota' doob waiting,
never actually counted how many pulls it takes to finish a doob.
Sounds like a Tootsie Pop commercial :cheesygrinsmiley:

I clean it with a bottle bush and hot water when I'm out of rubbin' alcohol.
It's plastic,
affraid the nail polish may eat it up.
Got my hooka tool/tongs with push rod to clear the stem :)

It's about that time, to clean it that is.

Gota' clear it first

Mornin mr. mago. :robgriffin: I'm tired, lol. Last night when I got off the comp I thought I was going to bed.... nah, my stomach had other plans. Long story short I ended up staying awake til 2am cooking. I made mashed potatos w/ cheese, bacon bits, and sour cream, some fried pork sausage, and a nice big ol salad. MMM its was good. Talk about a midnight snack, heh I had the whole kitchen rollin at 1am, even the dishwasher was goin :laughtwo:

Like the pic, very funny. You got an interesteing lil stash of 420 pics.

Man did ya get any seeds from that green bud? Sounds like some fresh, sticky stuff to be burnin that slow hell it also sounds like a nice one to grow :cheesygrinsmiley:

Oh man,
I got'a try the Bbits and Scream.
Mashed are my favorite and easy to make.
Good in the frig' a few days too :cheesygrinsmiley:

Seeds?
hold on gota' put my glasses on ...
7 out of an 8th or better

Be KYChronic #3 :cheesygrinsmiley:

Ain't heard from that
other fella North of me, stood me up on the phone a couple times and just stopped talkin'.
So I'll be puttin' on my glasses and get the MagGlass to cull some beans, here soon.
do inventory I recon'

I'm heading over to the doctor to get tested for strep throat so I don't have to go to class today and then I'm going to go BLAAAAZZEEEE.

See ya'll later.

Mornin moose! You can pass that phatty my way when your ready :cheesygrinsmiley: I'll join ya! Time frame kinda sucks though, we go to bed and you wake up, we wake up and you goto bed. Its all good.

Your in luck mago, I got some leftovers! :laughtwo:
Whats an 8th run ya over there? Before I started growin I used to get pissed when I found a seed in my sinsi buds but now like you say, its a profit.

LOL, I went though my stock a bit the other day just too see what I had and how much. I can't wait till 'our holiday' next year, I'm gonna spread the town with love. :cheesygrinsmiley: I've been saving all my shwagg bagseeds that I normally would pitch to germ and spread on the biggest mj day of the year. I'm gonna hit downtown up hard! :laughtwo: Got around 300 seeds I say just by eye ballin it, prolly more. Maybe one of my lil friends will end up on TV. Heeeheheeee :cheesygrinsmiley:

Morning my stoner friends. Just finished a mammoth task for the boss and now it's time to chill. I just rolled a big phatty of my white widow indica pheno. Who will have a wake and bake with me. Right now here, it is 1.15am on 22 september.

Good Mornin' to Ya' Buba,
slide right in there and I didn't even cya'

I'll load another :cheesygrinsmiley:

we go to bed and you wake up, we wake up and you goto bed. Its all good.
full coverage Buba :cheesygrinsmiley:
it's a 24/7 World movin' @ 1G/second or Better

Cost? ...
weeill, I don't buy them that Way :cheesygrinsmiley:,
that's what I got left to smoke 'er playwith, whatEver (smrk)

Back
Top Bottom