Cyclones - The Papers of the Future

rasta.john

i recently found some papers called 'cyclones'. they are prerolled blunt cones that come with a packing stick, and tons of bomb ass flavors (blueberry, fruit punch, strawberry kiwi, banana, sour apple, etc. they are good.. very good.

that blueberry was the fire.

i like how the papers taste so much better than just emptying out a philli and rolling it, no so harsh either.

im in love.

but these papers are great.

i'm sure they are awesome
but they take out all the fun of rolling
and what if u want to roll a bigger blunt? :p

yeah... I always roll the lazy way...

roll the paper around desired sized pen/sharpie,
insert crutch,
pack with weed to desired tightness/size,
twist the tip,
spark up and enjoy.

I know its not the "legit" way or whatever, but hey, its easy, fast, and hassle free.

Somedays you feel like rolling a phat dutchy (or blunt wrap).
I cant see anyone being so stubborn and boring that they only smoke blunts.
Why just roll blunts all the time, in fact everytime I see a new flavor of blunt/paper or smoking product in the store, I have to buy it......

Point is, these Cyclones hit amazingly and youre missing out it you refuse to try one....

actually, last night after i smoked that blueberry one we went to the store and got.

1 fruit punch
1 mango
1 strawberry kiwi
1 blueberry
1 sour apple

all were good except the sour apple, too sour, too apple.

those r nice, but i still prefer a fat ass blunt Joint

SptyOty said:
yeah... I always roll the lazy way...

roll the paper around desired sized pen/sharpie,
insert crutch,
pack with weed to desired tightness/size,
twist the tip,
spark up and enjoy.

I know its not the "legit" way or whatever, but hey, its easy, fast, and hassle free.
i think its faster to just throw the weed on top the paper and twist it up than to roll the paper and then fill it with pieces of weed and pack it all in. i wanna get some of those cyclones cause i cant roll cones for shit.

I dont really smoke joints or blunts much unless I feel like one or someone else is using one. I usally smoke out of a bong, hookah, pipe or something like that. But when I do smoke blunts, I usally but some True Blunt or Royal Blunt wraps(yea Im a thug haha) and when I smoke joints I use good ol fashioned Zig~Zags. I used to smoke spliffs alot cuz I knew this dude that sold em but he dont sell em anymore and I usally stay away from rolling cuz Im not any good at it.

went to the tobacco store today cause i saw a mt dew sign up, walked in and saw cyclones... later on we are back at joes and he is going to town, my friend gets joe to buy a rolling machine and some papers... i tell him to get 2 cyclones.. i load a fruit punch cyclone and me, and 3 others smoked on it for 5 mins..... tasted alright, then got home and loaded the peach one... went outside and smoked it. Came back inside after about 5 mins, my grandma said, it smells like a peachy cigar in here.. have you been smoking cigars out there while you are talking on your cellphone? i just laugh and say no..... scared me though..... what are some flavors that you can really taste the flavor in?????

they are just now getting to be "big"...

should be hitting most headshops and tobacco stores near you soon.

Back
Top Bottom