Cynical Roots First Indoor Grow with T5 Lighting Bag Seed & OG Kush

Re: Cynical Roots First indoor Grow with T5 Lighting Bag Seed and OG Kush

I'm here Cynical who's got the fiskers. :joint: I think I would agree with VG. You have a limited space to deal with so its a great idea to flip. I would repot and wait for any stress to show. If you have any then wait a couple of days for them to snap out of it and then flip. Start the flowering nutts. That why you won't run out of space like I did.
Your doing great. What kind of light are you going to flower with? The T5?

Yeah they should be big,i vegged mine for 2 days short of 8 weeks one of them is 5 foot 7 from ground to tip :cheesygrinsmiley:

Nice, i would love coming home to that! I am praying that mine will be 4 to 5 feet. They have a good amount of sativa in them so they should grow big and flower long.

Im going to post an update on my outdoor ladies is just a bit. They are getting pretty tall, but skinny and lanky. All i really intend on using them for is to get seeds.

Ok i take back what i said yesterday. I went 12/12 today. After pulling a male outside and realizing that i still have no room for them with one missing, i decided to leave them in these pots and flip.

I got to say, when i first started these they were growing so slowly i could barely stand it. Now i realize why its called weed and not to try a commercial grow op in a 8 x 6 grow area. And how lucky could i be to get 5/6 females.. geez. Everything is looking fantastic, i will post pics later.

Sorry i havnt been on here in a little. I am decent at growing, but not fixxing computers. Anyways here are some pics i took about 3 days ago, i will post new ones tomorrow. They are getting huge!

20140525_173141.jpg
20140525_173150.jpg
20140525_173206.jpg
20140525_173414.jpg
20140525_173849.jpg
20140525_173925.jpg
20140525_173937.jpg

This one is a male, it is outside now where i will pollinate the outdoor girls.
20140525_174041.jpg
20140525_230450.jpg
20140525_230516.jpg
20140525_230557.jpg
20140526_065007.jpg

#4 looks good i love indica dom plants

Ohh ya, i really like the way she is coming along. She isnt as bushy but got tall very fast and has a thick healthy stem. I will have indica and sativa for whatever i feel like smoking, she will also be done flowering first and i can test my growing skills.

#2 comes with a cat :)

No, they hate eachother.. lol. I saw the plant grab her tail when she wasnt looking and it scared the hell out of her. She tried to retaliate by bitting a large fan leaf but she didnt like the texture and ran under the bed haha.

It sucks that #2 ended up being male. That was one of the best, strongest looking plants i had. Now he is soaking up the light outside until i found out today they have spider mites. Only the outside plants have them and i dont even want to go near them fearing i will spread them inside.

Your girls are looking bushy ass hell. Good job Cynical! Good Call on throwing that boy out on his ass. If you have an inclination you could try to pollinate a flower or 2 with the pollen form the boy with a needle when the balls get big and about to open stick a needle in there and get a little pollen and rub it on a flower. It should produce some seeds. If just heard of this never tried it though. Dam those spider mites. Once you get those on your plants you can never get rid of then inside. I would keep a close eye on your baby's.
When are you going to flip? I'm excited to see how they flower. :goodjob:

Can i have a mod put this in abandoned? Sorry fellas they were sooo close to being done and something very bad happened with my living situation. I apparently have the skill to grow, so after i move and get settled in i will begin a new one. Thanks for all the support everyone! I will pass through from time to time.

Can i have a mod put this in abandoned? Sorry fellas they were sooo close to being done and something very bad happened with my living situation. I apparently have the skill to grow, so after i move and get settled in i will begin a new one. Thanks for all the support everyone! I will pass through from time to time.

Ugh, so sorry.

When you start your new grow, announce it on active grow threads please

Thanks for sharing your grow with us.

We are sorry to hear of the issues with your grow.

I’m moving this to Completed Journals now.

Have you started a new grow you would like to share with us?

If so, please feel free to start a new journal here: Journals in Progress

In the future, whenever you complete a journal, please use the Report Post feature found at the bottom left of every post, so we can be alerted to move it for you.

Hope all is well in your world.

Love and respect from all of us here at 420 Magazine.

:Namaste:

Back
Top Bottom