D.K.'s Kush & Cookie Space Odyssey

Second dela getting ready. Diffent pheno more like mum.
Has that sour and sweet smell hittin heavy. Much lighter yeild. However this is the terp profile she spose to have. Wish id gott some cuts. Reveg time.

The veg tent. The new light will be here tomorrow. No more pink. We have this round some wonder woman x vortex, grimace o.g. f2, legacy haze, cosmic lemons, strawberry cookies.
I have made all seeds except fpr the legacy haze. These two girls were gifted to me and made by brother Triggle. It a cross of franks gift and grimace o.g. I have grown one out and it is awesome.
Everything that the vortex and the lemons hit has turned out.
Excited about the wonder woman vortex. The w.w. is from nirvana , and is one pleasant skunk. High yeids easy to grow and some very nice flowers. The two should blend well together in growth patterns and terps. Hoping for some powdered lemonade skunk that wakes me the f up.
The grimace was made a while back and just now getting around to testing. F2s I have found to be the most random offspring. This one is looking nice.
Cosmic lemons. Have grown and love it. A mix of nebula by paradise and oregon lemons by archive.
Still have a cut of noah and a new black berry in there as well.
Heres some pink pics ill be back with white ones soon. New light to arive tomorrow.
Went with a 250w cob. Hope I like it. If not ive told the wife were getting some hgl or another lush.
The whole flower room. Then some noah holding grape romulan hukleberry soda seeds.

Happy gardens everyone.

Thanks BL yup excitment. Dern thing didnt show. Feel worse for my son. I ordered h a talk box for his guitar and its also been delayed. He was gutted.
More excitment on the garden tho. Got an email that sour d was on sale and I orfered a ten pack of regs. Not counting chickens before them eggs hatch tho. Had to send cash so only time will tell. Does make me feel like a kid again ordering out of a boys life mag. Lol
Maybe theses f'n f'rs will deliver goodies today.
Much love guys

Packages showed up. I hung the new light in the veg tent for a test drive. Nice and bright and that old school hps glow. Hung it in the flower room right over heavy yeilding dela. Lets see if it out preforms the lush. It should it pulls 250 watts from the wall and the lush pulls 190. I do plan on replacing all diodes in the lush with a mix of 3500k and 6000k. Its been running for six years and only two diodes are bad. Swaped those out for some 3500k and back in action.
Heres a pic of some new white light.

My dog. Can't wait to see the Grimace f2. I'll be running mine soon as well as the Grimey Cookies you made. Much love brother D!

Peace

Trig
My brother Trig. How it is holmes? The grimey cookies ay. I have tried about three or four all have been dudes. Odd are hopefully in your favor. If not I seriously have like 100 more you be more than welcome. You might have throw me some pics.
The legacy is gonna get big. Still about three weeks till flip and shes a nice bushy bush.

Much love brother T.

Didn't know you're still running PAK? Just polished off the last bud over here. CSI's Bubba seems to be real good.
I pulled all nanners as you sugested. She has put out a few more with now visible powder so sould be all good. Were about 6 or 7 weeks in this will be first one I finish. Smells of blueberry and licorice and looks very punchy. Like no trimming either one those that puts off rocks.

On the third day the Lord gave us herb. Thank you God.
Heres some of them herbs.
This is miss titled it blackberry I did this big gal to enter in plant of the month bit I miss on her timing a bit and shes not what she supposed to be. Still gonna be killer.
Now dusty dela under the new light. Liking the new light so much another one shoud be here today.

Now the purple animal kush

And the noah
Happy gardens everyone may the good Lord bless them with thick sugary herbs.

They're liking the new lights as much as you are. Looking good all around. :goodjob:
Thank you kindly good brother.
Just a month ago we had our whole grow running on 500w. Now I'll have 500w just in the flower room. Man I feel a bit like tim the tool man. More power, yeah buddy.

Thanks Staker and Mac doob.
PAK is got that funky licorice smell, kinda groovy.
Happy Sabbath dusty has a day off. Think im gonna sit around and play the ole statamacaster.
Pulled the mini dwc noah only gonna get like maybe ten grams of buds, but were after those seeds. They should be nice and dark.

These girls are going in soon I labeled the pic to show strains. Once we flip theese I will only clone the legacy , and starting all over from my seed stock fck there's a lot.
Moved grimace into flower cause she waa choking the shit out of wonderwoman.
The new light are now both up and running. Fooking bright. The pic dont capture the real brightness. It looks like an old school hps pic with lights on.
Heres the dela next to my wifes project. She gonna cross dolato with bubblegum. I Love my lady.
Im gonna play that guitar while the wife and I smoke about what to grow next.
Happy Sabbath my good folks.

Back
Top Bottom