D.W.C. Build Almost Done

Pot's and soil.
20140131_213232.jpg
20140131_213357.jpg

Nice :thumb:
i use ffof on rooted clones works good i even had a seed pop in it that i have no clue where what the seed is
but its taking the ffof with no issues
its suppose to be hot for seedlings but this one i have looks good

Mine love it. I do too. I don't have to cut nute's down or worry about any thing. I just add water and Old Age Kelp until they get about 10" to 12" tall then start adding 1/4 nute's. very easy and never have problems. I love making fat happy ladies..

Bugs love soil. We all know that. There main reason is a most place to lay there eggs. I am not of fan of bugs. Sand will prevent bugs from laying eggs in soil. If you make it 1" too 2" think. Most people that end up getting bugs there was eggs already in the soil. Some may have been laid from transport. Others from the grow shops. Not saying it was the grow shops fault but think. How many growers coming in and out that may have bug problem that the bugs hitched a ride on them. Now there are cheaper soils that suck and are know for very pour standers. With them being in the grow shops and half the time sitting right next to the good soils bugs transplant there. Anyways I could go on for ever but one thing I always see on this web site is sticky traps in people grow rooms and fighting them flying pest. One of the best cures that have been done for many years is sand top your soil. There is another reason I never see people bring up. Temp. Sand reflects and helps keep soil cool. You don't believe me test your self or go to the beach on a very hot day. Your skin will burn on top of sand then dig just few inch down and its nice and cool. So I use for two reasons. Ohh yes no mold ever on sand or algae.

Ok I have to do this update. Now if your have checked out my set up I had it all set up at my shop. Now my new owners of the buildings told me they want me to shut down my grow. Well I find that alittle two faced. The owners son is 25 and never has had a real job. Can you guess what he does. Blow glass pipes for smoking green. She asked me at one time if he could come by and show me his glass to sale too me lol. Now months latter get my grow out. So I have said F.U and decided to close my whole biz down and leave there buildings. I had 2700 sq feet cigar,glass,hookah,smoking lounge shop. Anyways I just got done moving my veg room to its new home and put my girls back in it. If you look at the old pic you can see I had them in the tent. Then all the newer pic they were not in tent. I will post new veg home and updates. I will be moving my flower room in the next few days. Where they are going I am going to have to put in a new breaker panel to handle all my stuff in flower room. Big f in head ache. I will not let this two faced B.S stop me from growing. Sorry about the rant. Just a update on whats going on in my grow life. Thank you for taking the time to read and check out my work.

Thanks SnaFu. I am still moving forward. I got my veg tent set up and running again. Next is going to be my flower tent. I have to do a ton of work to get that set up. I have some time before needing to flower. I am just working on making ten mothers right now. I do have four train wreck clones I am waiting to root. They will be the first test plants in the flower room. I hope to have it up and running by the end of the month.
20140205_033655.jpg
20140205_033702.jpg
20140205_033713.jpg
20140205_033722.jpg
20140205_033807.jpg
20140205_033827.jpg
20140205_033827.jpg
20140205_033827.jpg
20140205_034134.jpg

Update. The next day the fourth clone rooted. My next grow is going to be the four train. Just to get something going in flower. So far every thing is going ok. Still moving everything out of my shop. Today I have the flower tent in my truck. I just have to clear out a room and set it up. I don't think I will get the R.D.W.C up and running this flower time. It was build for that huge garage at my shop. Now its going to be in a smaller room now so I will have to do some cutting and change rez to fit new room. Any ways happy growing to you all.

Looks great bud just looked through entire thread. Too bad about the landlord situation but hey at least you can still.move forward.

Keep it green my friend. Subbd

Back
Top Bottom