Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

You kids and yer ec and ppm fears

Lol
I know I know. The thing bout EC is that it's often different between brands based on salinity and other factors. Pretty sure they use conductors to measure and some shit just conducts more readily and will read different.

So in reality if 2 people arent running different nutes the numbers aren't too accurate.

But more than that I think the astro flower is just really strong in the Potassium department (11) so the 10 to 15 ml of terpinator just threw the ratios out of whack. Which I'll say now I believe have more importance than ppm...

I never sweat it

I mean too much nitrogen and stuffs are bad sure, I go by a % of recommendation

But as long as yer not overdosing them on something they don't need, the ppm shouldn't be an issue

Ppm yer base nutes, then add the additional stuffs

At least that's my Hypothesis of an idea I thought about one day when I was really smart

Lol

I referenced that in my post last week and no one commented on it so I won't either!

Nice bulk on those frosty spikes and it sure looks like the end is near. I've given up the Terp to keep the nitrogen to potassium ratio in check.
Hey dabs how long do you flush in coco buddy ?

Sorry shed not sure and didn’t know I quoted you lol wierd :lot-o-toke::oops:

Hey dabs how long do you flush in coco buddy ?

Sorry shed not sure and didn’t know I quoted you lol wierd :lot-o-toke::oops:
Honestly I would flush 5 to 7 days if my plants were more dialed. It seems to always take a day or 2 per occurrence of deficiency. I say this because the plant is forced to eat itself some already, meaning there isnt a ton to sacrifice to flush. You have to have energy stored in the fan leaves so durning flush the plant can use that stored energy instead of liquid nutrients.

So since my plant is a little beat up I'll probably aim for 4 to 5 days of flush.

The plant has already slowed its water consumption considerably since a week ago, which is a sign shes nearing the end. She is normally a 56 to 60 day bloomer, but with this lighting and the fact that ill blast over 50 percent of the yield. I will take her early. Its day 44. I will start the cull in 10 days and flush somewhere around Tuesday next week and chop that weekend.

Tha kis again for being here Joe and doing such a stellar job with my testers. I think the PSM× Grape krush wil be one you'll love to grow, from the frost to the smells she doesnt disappoint! And the stank × GK will almost certainly go purple for you with those aromatic blueberry muffin smells, you wont regret it

Honestly I would flush 5 to 7 days if my plants were more dialed. It seems to always take a day or 2 per occurrence of deficiency. I say this because the plant is forced to eat itself some already, meaning there isnt a ton to sacrifice to flush. You have to have energy stored in the fan leaves so durning flush the plant can use that stored energy instead of liquid nutrients.

So since my plant is a little beat up I'll probably aim for 4 to 5 days of flush.

The plant has already slowed its water consumption considerably since a week ago, which is a sign shes nearing the end. She is normally a 56 to 60 day bloomer, but with this lighting and the fact that ill blast over 50 percent of the yield. I will take her early. Its day 44. I will start the cull in 10 days and flush somewhere around Tuesday next week and chop that weekend.

Tha kis again for being here Joe and doing such a stellar job with my testers. I think the PSM× Grape krush wil be one you'll love to grow, from the frost to the smells she doesnt disappoint! And the stank × GK will almost certainly go purple for you with those aromatic blueberry muffin smells, you wont regret it
Oh my god dabs just hearing you talk about it bro

Oh my blueberry muffin you say . Oh please newty hook me up .

Dabs anyone ever tell you your the man.?

Flush have you ever tried only a two flush in coco?

Also would depending how much food you feed the plant so ppm in determine how much flush is needed?

So one plant ppm in say only 600 in others 1200 etc plus. The 600 wasn’t fed heavy so maybe not a big flush needed or is my going for a loop again lol

Ugh purple videos. Glad the flower girls have the white lights. Looking good there madd.
Bahaha! I know, I know. It get her done though.

"I gotta spot for two more or whatever..." :thumb:

Well I have the 2 but they're in my closet lol just some classic dabber banter :p

Also would depending how much food you feed the plant so ppm in determine how much flush is needed?

So one plant ppm in say only 600 in others 1200 etc plus. The 600 wasn’t fed heavy so maybe not a big flush needed or is my going for a loop again lol

I'm sure she will forward you whatever you need.

I agree lighter feed less flush for sure! And frequency of feed matters too I assume, amount of runoff etc.

I didnt really flush much before but the ones I have smoked a bit smoother. But really i think the strawberry kush that I grew was harsh genetically more than flush.

I watched a very interesting and informative video while bud tending once. They were saying overwatering plants causes a peppery taste and not flushing with salt based nutes can cause cause harsh salty tasting buds. Again idk. Mainly I'm cheap lol more flush lower feed squares to more nutes for later!

Good to know my tent is same as your dabs

81-84 at times mostly 81f I’d say the actually tops though are around 79-80f

I see say on fans leafs like nitro access I think so I was debating is it heat stress or nitro access leafs fans very dark green oops

Yeah that could be. Sometimes too much wind can cause that. But wind is better than mold or bugs!
You sound human to me, so the upgraded microchip was a good decision! :welldone:

Lols! Thanks uncle shed

Haha he got me all excited to drop mine too.

Fwiw. I don't flush and I'm in Coco. I do run about 10-20% runoff with every watering though.

Fwiw. I don't flush and I'm in Coco. I do run about 10-20% runoff with every watering though.
Yeah! Do ittt!

And you run low ppm... why do I always think your promix? Weren't you at one point?

Okay I think I see what’s i gots to do now ✊

Yup I was. I had to see what all the fuss was about. The last run were actually grown in 1 gal promix and then dropped into new pots of Coco. I also ran two promix only plants on the same rez and watering schedule and they came out great. (The G-Bomb and Chemdawg were promix only back left and right. The pineapple Express 2 in front were the promix cores in Coco. I was surprised, no calcium deficiencies or over watering issues. I love dynagrow haha.

Oops double post.

Yeah I like soil to start. It's easy plain water and forget about them for the most part.

So I tried to grab some beans from seedsman but I was too slow and I guess I'm gonna have to try again? And do shit coin. Yeah shed I said it lol. My card didnt work for whatever reason? Pretty bummed cause I had some good ones all of which are sold out now lol sweet!

Sooo....

I'm also gonna drop the GG4a x Grape krush that I have. Along with an early skunk rooster sent me forever ago aka last year. I'll keep a good male and kill the rest. From there I'll hit the skunk and others so next year I have more outdoor beans to play with.

And I'll probably still order some autos hopefully?

That's where the plan stands today.

Summer looks to be coming a month early this year. Unlike last year when it came a month late. So big plans in the works.

Stay tuned and stay lifted friends

:peace:

Back
Top Bottom