Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Yeah I’m not going to do it cause everyone else is making hype . Hey few hundred bucks is a few bills im Sure paid ✊

Yeah I’m not got to do it cause everyone else is making hype . Hey few hundred bucks is a few bills im Sure paid ✊

Actually I turned it into a seed collection haha. Turned $50 into all the genetics I paid for. Best investment ever.

Lol you and van both turbo! Lmao. I made money invested more and wish I never did. Luckily for me it was 40 bucks of investment.... and I've been stock marketing like a real boy now. Thanks to trump's shut down and PCG killing people in California I managed 25% earnings in one quarter.... just need to find the next big fish. I'll say it here rakuten is the new roku (stock wise).

But yeah bit coin isnt great for investing but as a cryptocurrency is pretty effective. When cash has gone bye bye crypto will see a huge jump. Just a prediction I'm not gonna waste money on betting on....

I did Bit coin once, ONCE!! Lol

Johnny Dangerously! You remember that movie?

Lol you and van both turbo! Lmao. I made money invested more and wish I never did. Luckily for me it was 40 bucks of investment.... and I've been stock marketing like a real boy now. Thanks to trump's shut down and PCG killing people in California I managed 25% earnings in one quarter.... just need to find the next big fish. I'll say it here rakuten is the new roku (stock wise).

But yeah bit coin isnt great for investing but as a cryptocurrency is pretty effective. When cash has gone bye bye crypto will see a huge jump. Just a prediction I'm not gonna waste money on betting on....

At first it was real gold & silver and other precious metals that were used as currency, then the governments started collecting for our safety and well being. Paper is much more convenient and easy to carry around (nice scam), but it is more convenient. Now paper's going away in leu of our digital wallets. Soon you wont need paper either, just a digital read out to tell you what you can buy...!

"SHOW ME THE MONEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ~ Rod Tidwell

I did Bit coin once, ONCE!! Lol
I rode that bitcoin for a hell of a ride. I think my initial 350 bucks resulted in about 3k worth of seeds. I spent most of what I had left in it when it was priced at about 17k. I just looked....I have about 30 bucks worth of various crypt currencies in my 'wallet'

I rode that bitcoin for a hell of a ride. I think my initial 350 bucks resulted in about 3k worth of seeds. I spent most of what I had left in it when it was priced at about 17k. I just looked....I have about 30 bucks worth of various crypt currencies in my 'wallet'
Yeah I wish I had the coin back 18 months ago to have gone that route. I remember when my 4 dollars was almost enough to buy more seeds. Now it's only worth 2 or 3... I see it when checking my stocks everyday, and just chuckle. Hard to believe it was so high... I think it just cleared 4k a coin again lmao.

Hope you're new place is all you ever wanted van! Glad it worked out for ya

So today is the end of week 7!

Day 49

I'll have some pics tonight as I plant to toss her in the otm....

But thought I would share the irony of my most recent purchase.

20190401_074150.jpg

So much for saving money and nutes by flushing.... cant do that when I'm spending money on flushing agents!

Bahahahaha!

Have a great monday!

Back
Top Bottom