Dabber Presents: PSM & Stankberry Grown Remo Style: A Canniversary Grow

Hey my green thumb buddy !!

Dabs few shots of your atf cross mix’s buddy .

Feeling super excited between yours and browns plants buddy I think I shit my pants in awe of how amazing these things grow the spacing between bud sites super impressive really great chemovars brotha ✊✊✊✊:420::passitleft::420:

The top two pics here are the white white widow x atf grown under the mars hydro 144 reflector light dense golf balls covered goodness very nice smell coming off the stems when I rub them.

These two are my 30 ish day veg in coco. In 1 gal pots over fed, like I seem to always do lol oops .

Trying brotha and again super greatful thank you so much and @newty for making this happen. God bless you both .

Pics or it didnt happen?!

Day 54 (55?) Tomorrow and they are coming downnnnn. Same as always, piece by piece.... I could probably let them ride until Friday, but I need the space... and the dabs!!!!

Got that order in. My next project will be some tropical orange. Stay tuned!

SmartSelect_20190406-221357_Chrome.jpg
SmartSelect_20190406-221327_Chrome.jpg

Yeah @Agemon actually @Derbybud turned me onto this sweet smartphone lense pack. It was like 20 bucks. Kills it for the macro. But requires a really steady aim or tripod (also included)

Yeah @Agemon actually @Derbybud turned me onto this sweet smartphone lense pack. It was like 20 bucks. Kills it for the macro. But requires a really steady aim or tripod (also included)
Can ya PM me the info on that when ever ya get a break from the rat race please. Thank you brother! :high-five::thanks:

I agree Trich shots look :thumb:amazing

Thanks dynamo! It's been a little while hope you're well.

:thanks::thanks::thanks:
Could you get a clearer pic of the 15th trichome in from the left on the first pic?

Great shots and great frost. Looking forward to seeing them hang!

I cant have them all in focus!

Yeah they're ready to hang. But I'm glad they aren't. They're doing the last pistil thing and it's good to know I dont see any man parts. Good indicator the crosses should be stable. This one is afterall, a femenized bean.

Hey Dabber I think this one is the Haze Extreme. I grew it bout a year ago and the pix are mixed in with some others. Before I started tagging my pictures... It's from CKS, I'm gonna have to revisit this strain for sure.

Well I've been doing El choppo! Oh yeah. Let's see what pics I have?

Here was what I got done yesterday...

20190411_090829.jpg
20190411_090837.jpg
20190411_090900.jpg
20190411_090910.jpg
20190411_090917.jpg

Heres what I got today....

I guess I thought I got more pics but I was live on IG with turbo and perhaps got slightly distracted lmao?

20190412_074005.jpg

20190412_074650.jpg

She was a pleasure to grow! I got the Veg kids in the tub now. I can legally have 12 plants with no more than 6 in flower. So I'm far within the legal limit here which is always nice!

I'll be continuing the next chapter of my growing adventure in "The great outdoor group grow "

Not that this is the end of this journal just yet, but were getting close.

Thanks for tagging along everyone and I look forward to sharing a smoke report. Some quality pictures of dried buds as well as some hash pics.... otherwise idk if my name would be too fitting lol.

Hope everyone had a great week, a wonderful day and has a great weekend!

Back
Top Bottom